Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lottery...
@toheeb27 been going in lately, I know why
tenor.gif

oh shit you right.

Last year it was a 500 fan difference on avg

So bout the same

last year you had a rookie Zion Williamson and all the hype that came with him. New Orleans don’t give a shit about hoop. Same with Atlanta and Miami and other teams in the south east region. Honestly the only reason the Magic don’t finish lower in fan attendance is because they have the luxury of Disney tourist coming in to catch home games.Ain’t shit else to do in the O besides go to Disney and catch a magic game.

Haha what that mean man? Idk I just feel his hate is overblown. He is not the best commentator but when I watch games and he is commentating I never got annoyed or taken away from the game based on his lack of commentating skills. Just be too focused on the game I guess.

WHAT?! dude goes outta his way to be corny af and over the top.

Yes, when need be he does call out bad basketball n bad play occasionally. But other than that hypes up everything n every one as the best ever. This nigga literally praises everything in life. He too over the top, its annoying af

last year you had a rookie Zion Williamson and all the hype that came with him. New Orleans don’t give a shit about hoop. Same with Atlanta and Miami and other teams in the south east region. Honestly the only reason the Magic don’t finish lower in fan attendance is because they have the luxury of Disney tourist coming in to catch home games.Ain’t shit else to do in the O besides go to Disney and catch a magic game.
EtURzEsWQAUWIKD.jpg

Last edited:
Back