Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Interesting. I had no idea who he was, but he was on the most recent Ringer University with KOC and dude spent 40 minutes sucking off Bam and the Heat. Thought he was your twin.
He got on with Ethan skolnick and the whole gang as far as heat podcasts and stuff

wrote for Ethan until he was picked up by some site I think Chris Sheridan is linked to and then connections here and there led him to being with KOC pretty much

also fuck You

Last edited:
@AZTG, I love you b

Scoring isn't the Pelicans issue. Stopping other teams from scoring is.

The current guard play is also not optimal but I just disagree strongly with this notion the Pelicans just lack spacing. What they lack is shot creation from more than 2 players. You know what else helps spacing? People making wide open shots that were created from them from space that was created.

Adams has been the 3rd best player on this team during this early part of the season. If you are talking about them extending him as a gripe, I can buy that but at this stage, Zion is not even an average defender. You pair him with Adams, some of that helps and the hope is that by the time Adams deal is over, Zion has made tremendous improvements in that area and Adams contract iirc declines on the back end anyway. I'll have to double check

This isn't a dig at you or anything. You my brotha. I just wanted to expound upon what I know I hear from a lot of casuals who just look at box scores.

@AZTG, I love you b

Scoring isn't the Pelicans issue. Stopping other teams from scoring is.

The current guard play is also not optimal but I just disagree strongly with this notion the Pelicans just lack spacing. What they lack is shot creation from more than 2 players. You know what else helps spacing? People making wide open shots that were created from them from space that was created.

Adams has been the 3rd best player on this team during this early part of the season. If you are talking about them extending him as a gripe, I can buy that but at this stage, Zion is not even an average defender. You pair him with Adams, some of that helps and the hope is that by the time Adams deal is over, Zion has made tremendous improvements in that area and Adams contract iirc declines on the back end anyway. I'll have to double check

This isn't a dig at you or anything. You my brotha. I just wanted to expound upon what I know I hear from a lot of casuals who just look at box scores.

Even when we throwing jokes its always all love.

That goes for everyone else here too

Man fuck what any of yall saying, IQ for ROY

Melo won that award the second he entered the draft. Most of these awards are popularity contests. Not saying Melo isn’t worthy but Zion almost won it last year for goodness sake smh. I would like to see some changes in the process of voting for these types of accolades. means more now then ever to make an all nba team with the super max kicker now in play. Silver should make it to where players and maybe coaches vote on the reg season awards.

Melo won that award the second he entered the draft. Most of these awards are popularity contests. Not saying Melo isn’t worthy but Zion almost won it last year for goodness sake smh. I would like to see some changes in the process of voting for these types of accolades. means more now then ever to make an all nba team with the super max kicker now in play. Silver should make it to where players and maybe coaches vote on the reg season awards.

Thats a fact.

And real shit Melo deserves it. Hes been the best rookie so far.

But IQ def closing the gap.

Super unexpectedly too.

Knicks showing their age here down the stretch.

Like what I been seeing from them overall tho. Playing in an empty arena might pay real dividends for them. Learning how to play the right way without that Knicks fan pressure on your head will be good. Wouldn't let a mf near msg as long as I could if I were them.

Smh. Down 20, a minute and a half to go, Thibs calls time, not to get players out for tomorrows back to back, but to draw up a play. Thibs been doing everything right this year other than this. This my only issue

Now here comes the part of the game where the Knicks start hitting a bunch of shots and then fouling to extend the game only to still lose.

Back