Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Nah they still in good position

they should ship Quickley, Randle and some picks for Beal..take Rivers too

Julius Randle gets his numbers while having no effect on the game

dude could be the best role player in the game if he would embrace it.

Melo won that award the second he entered the draft. Most of these awards are popularity contests. Not saying Melo isn’t worthy but Zion almost won it last year for goodness sake smh. I would like to see some changes in the process of voting for these types of accolades. means more now then ever to make an all nba team with the super max kicker now in play. Silver should make it to where players and maybe coaches vote on the reg season awards.
You my guy but please stop trying to down play what Zion did last year. He wasn't considered roy because of his name or hype. He was everything he was advertised as even playing on a minutes restriction coming off an injury.

I get the point you're trying to make but using Zion isn't a good example. Maybe Ben simmons and Donovan Mitchell is a better example. Idk

You my guy but please stop trying to down play what Zion did last year. He wasn't considered roy because of his name or hype. He was everything he was advertised as even playing on a minutes restriction coming off an injury.

I get the point you're trying to make but using Zion isn't a good example. Maybe Ben simmons and Donovan Mitchell is a better example. Idk
Nah Zion is the perfect example of overhype and him being a ROY candidate over nunn and morant to some ppl at a point of 10 games played was disgusting

Nah Zion is the perfect example of overhype and him being a ROY candidate over nunn and morant to some ppl at a point of 10 games played was disgusting
Maybe my definition of over hype is different but I really don't care enough to debate about it

Jimmy Buckets is an interesting player

His will to win is invaluable to any teams success but it's not something that can necessarily be quantified

Every team he's been on has been successful and saw some sort of decline when he left. And he's the first to tell you he's not the best player

Honestly that shit is amazing.

Back