Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

You wasn’t right though

also shitting on someone who fought with covid and attacked the rim relentlessly when you have a guy in Lonzo that refuses to do it is weird to me

I just looked. I was basically right. 14 of his 30 points came from the line and he shot 41 % from the field.

Relax bruh

I just looked. I was basically right. 14 of his 30 points came from the line and he shot 41 % from the field.

Relax bruh
No. Fuck off

you were doing what you usually doing with butler

you talk shit when butler wasn’t there and we were losing and then he comes back and wins a game and here you come

“Lemme tell you something..”

XuMpQx.gif

You wasn’t right though

also shitting on someone who fought with covid and attacked the rim relentlessly when you have a guy in Lonzo that refuses to do it is weird to me

"He fought covid don't talk about him that way."

This what we doing now? It's that arc?

No. Fuck off

you were doing what you usually doing with butler

you talk shit when butler wasn’t there and we were losing and then he comes back and wins a game and here you come

“Lemme tell you something..”

XuMpQx.gif

All I did was make a guess.

Spo should have been coaching them to wins then since he the best in your opinion

"He fought covid don't talk about him that way."

This what we doing now? It's that arc?
Fuck you

All I did was make a guess.

Spo should have been coaching them to wins then since he the best in your opinion
fuck you

Yall talking bout the 7-11 heat?

Edit: 7-12. Lmaoooo. they even worse than i thought
Fuck you
Beta can’t just take some sports jokes.

He would die for this shit Lololololol
fuck you

Aye casuals, there are more ways to provide "space" than playing 4 out, 1 in and niggas jacking up 3s 8 secs into the shot clock.

Cancel your espn insider subscriptions. They ripping you off

Back