Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Mfers really need to let the Lonzo shit go.

Dude just a below average to an average player. Hes not a starting pg on a good team.

Even @toheeb27 started seeing the light.

More like Zion is a detriment when Zo not on the court with him.

Zion IQ on defense is the worse

More like Zion is a detriment when Zo not on the court with him.

Zion IQ on defense is the worse

Word. Difference is Zion has a ton of potential still and can be great without Lonzo.

Keeping Lonzo just cause Zion plays a bit better with him aint the move imo.

Yall need a pg who can shoot

Word. Difference is Zion has a ton of potential still and can be great without Lonzo.

Keeping Lonzo just cause Zion plays a bit better with him aint the move imo.

Yall need a pg who can shoot

Zo shot had got better.

I blame the coaching for the problems with my team.

the rotation is a fucking mess.Starting Zion, Bledsoe Adams is a fucking mess. (Having Bledsoe and Adams was not a good move at all).

Zo shot had got better.

I blame the coaching for the problems with my team.

the rotation is a fucking mess.Starting Zion, Bledsoe Adams is a fucking mess. (Having Bledsoe and Adams was not a good move at all).

Trading for Bledsoe and signing Adams is the fault of the front office so they just as much to blamea as SVG is.

SVG historically liked to play 1 post player with 4 shooters and yall front office gave him the fuck spacing team.

With all this said, I still think this is a trasition year for yall and yall still building for the future. Going on a run and making the playoffs would be nice, but I dont think it was ever the goal for yall internally.

This can be misleading. Maybe the freak is shooting those threes bcuz they are playing from behind in those games. Not really sure but just saying.

Facts. To play devils advocate though, games where giannis shoots that many 3s might be games where he doesnt feel like going into the post and scoring through contact all game.

Or games where the interior defense is good and he cant go inside.

Either way, FIRE BUD. That mfer owes me money

Trading for Bledsoe and signing Adams is the fault of the front office so they just as much to blamea as SVG is.

SVG historically liked to play 1 post player with 4 shooters and yall front office gave him the fuck spacing team.

With all this said, I still think this is a trasition year for yall and yall still building for the future. Going on a run and making the playoffs would be nice, but I dont think it was ever the goal for yall internally.

I didn’t blame the front office? My bad. I thought i added them.

SVG really was really all for bringing in Bledsoe too Having him start makes it worse.

@Gene Parmesan it wasn’t a diss. I was just betting it was like that.
By you hitting that reaction means I was right lol.

It was his first game back so I didn’t expect him to be hitting shots left and right

@Gene Parmesan it wasn’t a diss. I was just betting it was like that.
By you hitting that reaction means I was right lol.

It was his first game back so I didn’t expect him to be hitting shots left and right
You wasn’t right though

also shitting on someone who fought with covid and attacked the rim relentlessly when you have a guy in Lonzo that refuses to do it is weird to me

You wasn’t right though

By 2 free throws lol.

You wounded but it's been like that since last season with butler. He gets to the free throw line a ton and that's where damn near half if not more of the points he scores come from.

You chose to feel a way when no lies are being told.

Back