Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Grant is 26 turning 27 this season tho so it gets sticky. Do they have time to rebuild properly? Casey can't develop young talent for shit.

They're gonna have to figure that shit out. And they're gonna need a good dose of luck as well.

Yeah, luck always plays a big part.

I didn't understand what their GM's vision was this off season at all. I will say I thought Hayes wouldn't start off as awful as he did and I was wrong as hell about them signing Grant. They definitely need shooting and wing/backcourt players though. Their roster construction is just odd to me right now. I think eventhough Grant is in his late 20's he can help with the rebuild. He could be the veteran presence in the locker room for the young guys and if he keeps up his production he could be a valuable trade chip in a year or two. Shit, he is a valuable trade Chip now. Lol

I hope they figure things out because it isn't too many black GM and coaches running teams and it would suck to see one of the few get broken up.

Interesting. He must have done something wrong this week bcos dude went from 30 minutes on Monday to 13 mins Wednesday and 14 mins Friday.

Wednesday he just played like shit and couldn't get anything going. All the starters except baynes played 36-40 mins. Nurse didn't really go to the bench at all even tho OG is out.

Yesterday he just got in foul trouble and had Whiteside dominating him which can't happen.

Nurse went small in the second half with Watanabe and bembry, with OG and Powell out and we almost pulled off a 20pt comeback win.

Definitely nothing to think about imo. I expected boucher to level out a lil between teams scouting and him coming back down to earth some.

He doesn't hate him. Boucher is foul prone and usually starts the second half if baynes can't get anything going in the 1st. He's protecting him from himself more than anything else.

Boucher is another Most Improved Player candidate. He is a really solid player that took the scenic route to get to the NBA but paid off nicely for an organization that believed in and helped sharpen his skills.

Wednesday he just played like shit and couldn't get anything going. All the starters except baynes played 36-40 mins. Nurse didn't really go to the bench at all even tho OG is out.

Yesterday he just got in foul trouble and had Whiteside dominating him which can't happen.

Nurse went small in the second half with Watanabe and bembry, with OG and Powell out and we almost pulled off a 20pt comeback win.

Definitely nothing to think about imo. I expected boucher to level out a lil between teams scouting and him coming back down to earth some.

We also played 4 games in 6 days with lowry, siakam, powell, and og missing games at some point. Niggas tired.

This season has so far had a great crop of most improved player candidates.

I know some are not going to agree but I honestly think playing with minimal to no crowd helps alot of newer or role players perform better. Of course all the guys in the NBA are good basketball players but it takes a certain type of person to perform well under pressure and scrutiny

This season has so far had a great crop of most improved player candidates.

I know some are not going to agree but I honestly think playing with minimal to no crowd helps alot of newer or role players perform better. Of course all the guys in the NBA are good basketball players but it takes a certain type of person to perform well under pressure and scrutiny

Depends on the team. Like were at multiple disadvantages being in a completely different city and low key had to stop letting fans into games imo cause they weren't even fucking with us like that.

Toronto's fans were an advantage. That shit is a whole vibe not at our disposal. I know that love not being there is fucking with siakam.

Gotta pull his skirt down tho. No excuses.

Grant is 26 turning 27 this season tho so it gets sticky. Do they have time to rebuild properly? Casey can't develop young talent for shit.

They're gonna have to figure that shit out. And they're gonna need a good dose of luck as well.
Casey was y’all coach

I be trying not to speak on him cause he one of the few we got

I don’t rate him at all though

Casey was y’all coach

I be trying not to speak on him cause he one of the few we got

I don’t rate him at all though

Yeah, he doesn't have the team of assistants behind him like he had over here so I can just imagine the fuckery.

Now they stuck on the black coach black gm line grant toeing while hoping blake can turn the clock back.

That shit messed up lmao.

Crazy you say this. I had to turn the game off last night. Dallas was down damn 16 and all commentators was doing is sucking Luka dick. It was nasty.

Kinda like when the nets was losing two games I was watching and all they showed was Nets highlights like them niggas was getting beat.

So either the whole team suck outside of Luka or it’s him

It's both. Team full of mid players but he stifles any growth because he needs the ball in his hands. And he gets angry when niggas don't ship him the ball lmao. I've peeped that shit in a few of the games I've watched this season. He really be getting upset when the offense isn't running through him.

Last night I saw Richardson get a steal and go on the break. He could have kicked the ball to doncic for an open 3 but he took it to the rack. Even though he made the layup doncic was upset.

Hopefully he figures out sooner rather than later that it takes a village.

I'm a big fan but I've definitely seen some bad signs.

Back