Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Crazy you say this. I had to turn the game off last night. Dallas was down damn 16 and all commentators was doing is sucking Luka dick. It was nasty.
So either the whole team suck outside of Luka or it’s him
It's both. Team full of mid players but he stifles any growth because he needs the ball in his hands. And he gets angry when niggas don't ship him the ball lmao. I've peeped that shit in a few of the games I've watched this season. He really be getting upset when the offense isn't running through him.

Last night I saw Richardson get a steal and go on the break. He could have kicked the ball to doncic for an open 3 but he took it to the rack. Even though he made the layup doncic was upset.

Hopefully he figures out sooner rather than later that it takes a village.

I'm a big fan but I've definitely seen some bad signs.
When I’m watching it definitely looks like whole team sucks. Luka does nothing off ball offensively. And I don’t know what happened to the defense. You want a wide open lane? Take it. You want a wide open three? Take it
1612053393718.gif

Hopefully he figures shit out. And not cause Im a Knicks fan, but for his own sake.

The Mavs taking the ball out his hands for Luka, and then his moms passing away plus the new york media really did a number on the kid.

Hopefully he gets it all back in the g league and makes a return to the NBA and has a long career.

He wasn't all that begin with. Classic case of being able to dominate in an open run setting but can't do much in a structured basketball setting

He wasn't all that begin with. Classic case of being able to dominate in an open run setting but can't do much in a structured basketball setting

Word. Not expecting him to come back and be an MVP ever.

Just hoping he can come back and be instant offense off the bench getting 10-15 minutes for someone.

Word. Not expecting him to come back and be an MVP ever.

Just hoping he can come back and be instant offense off the bench getting 10-15 minutes for someone.
Dennis Smith averaged 15 and 5 and 13 and 4 I believe his first few years

you talking like he Delon Wright (who I want in Miami)

let’s put higher expectations on the young man and just say NY killed him

Last edited:
Dennis Smith averaged 15 and 5 and 13 and 4 I believe his first few years

you talking like he Delon Wright (who I want in Miami)

Word. But he showed no improvements those 2 years in his shooting, and after the trade, his play nose dived to point he cant even step on the court on a bad team.

If Luka never got drafted and he never got traded who knows what his trajectory would have been.

But we can only go with what we have which is a DSJ who regressed like a mfer

Damn Jabari Parker don’t even play

damn shame

lol shoutout to hassan getting stripped by Olynyk and then bam outrunning him and then being slow footed on D which allowed Bam to score

9-2 heat run since he came in the game

Back