Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

jazz on a 11 game win streak the best team in the league and have won games without Mitchell and nobody is talking about it

wack ass media

Cause niggas know they probably not coming out the west and for sure not the finals.

It is what it is.

I didn't think grant would be having the season hes having. Pistons spent all that money, lost wood and even more trash tho whichnis kinda wild.

Grant has been balling!! He is putting up numbers while being some what efficient and not turning the ball over. He has surprised alot of folks I'm sure with his production so far this season.

Detroit has to figure out what to do with their roster overall and they should take advantage of the good or on the cusp playoff teams that might be trying to stock up to get that extra push. Maybe move Rose for a pick or young prospect. They need to lean fully into the rebuild mode in my opinion

He doesn't hate him. Boucher is foul prone and usually starts the second half if baynes can't get anything going in the 1st. He's protecting him from himself more than anything else.
Interesting. He must have done something wrong this week bcos dude went from 30 minutes on Monday to 13 mins Wednesday and 14 mins Friday.

Grant has been balling!! He is putting up numbers while being some what efficient and not turning the ball over. He has surprised alot of folks I'm sure with his production so far this season.

Detroit has to figure out what to do with their roster overall and they should take advantage of the good or on the cusp playoff teams that might be trying to stock up to get that extra push. Maybe move Rose for a pick or young prospect. They need to lean fully into the rebuild mode in my opinion

Grant is 26 turning 27 this season tho so it gets sticky. Do they have time to rebuild properly? Casey can't develop young talent for shit.

They're gonna have to figure that shit out. And they're gonna need a good dose of luck as well.

Back