Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I mean this was also against the Kings and historically bad defense it looks like silverfoxx gets way too high and way too low as a fan
Nope, I just call it how I see it. If I wouldn't have gave Zion kudos for probably playing his best game as a Pelican I would have been considered egotistical or stubborn when giving proper due. If I give credit I'm consider flemsy. The truth is, it was perfect timing with him playing his best game after my heavy critique rant. Just how the universe flows sometimes. I pray somehow dude heard my critiques so I can get credited for producing a better player ?

IQ gets really overwhelmed at times.

I see no issue with not starting him yet. Lets give IQ some time to gain a bit more experience.

He better get more minutes than Payton though
No better way than the fire lol plus the offense just flows better with him.

According to The Athletic’s report, Porter became angry when he entered the locker room and found that the club had given his old locker to newly-acquired forward Taurean Prince. Sources tell The Athletic that Porter’s locker had been moved to a wall where the “younger, end-of-bench players reside.”

Porter began yelling and at one point threw food, according to The Athletic’s reporters, who say that the 20-year-old remained combative when confronted by general manager Koby Altman. Head coach J.B. Bickerstaff also entered the locker room during the outburst, having heard the commotion from his office, and was “shocked and disgusted by what he heard,” per The Athletic.

“The argument kept escalating and Porter was heard yelling about ‘modern-day slavery,'” Davies wrote. “Porter had grown frustrated recently because the team had been holding him out. He has yet to play in a game this season.

“‘He snapped on Koby, and Koby snapped back,’ the source told BasketballNews.com. ‘Ultimately, I think Koby being unable to calm him was the last straw that broke the camel’s back.’
“The source said that Porter is not allowed back at Cleveland Clinic Courts at the moment. The Cavaliers will try to find a trade for Porter, potentially packaging the second-year swingman with a big man.”

Pat get that javale McGee/KPJ package please

Back