Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

According to The Athletic’s report, Porter became angry when he entered the locker room and found that the club had given his old locker to newly-acquired forward Taurean Prince. Sources tell The Athletic that Porter’s locker had been moved to a wall where the “younger, end-of-bench players reside.”

Porter began yelling and at one point threw food, according to The Athletic’s reporters, who say that the 20-year-old remained combative when confronted by general manager Koby Altman. Head coach J.B. Bickerstaff also entered the locker room during the outburst, having heard the commotion from his office, and was “shocked and disgusted by what he heard,” per The Athletic.

thats some childish high school shit for him to walk in and find out his shit got moved

he got to handle it better, they provoked him though

I ain’t trading for a kid I got to mentor and turn into a professional though. Ill wait for waivers

According to The Athletic’s report, Porter became angry when he entered the locker room and found that the club had given his old locker to newly-acquired forward Taurean Prince. Sources tell The Athletic that Porter’s locker had been moved to a wall where the “younger, end-of-bench players reside.”

Porter began yelling and at one point threw food, according to The Athletic’s reporters, who say that the 20-year-old remained combative when confronted by general manager Koby Altman. Head coach J.B. Bickerstaff also entered the locker room during the outburst, having heard the commotion from his office, and was “shocked and disgusted by what he heard,” per The Athletic.

?

#MansSaidGetMeOuttaHere

Did KPJ throw the same soup that JR threw at Damon jones?

you can’t be screaming at the GM and cursing him out as a 20 year old though

I know KPJ came in with baggage from his pops passing away or was it his mother? Then the weed incident and hitting a woman and he got a lot of shit going on

deep down I know he’s a good kid though

If he's released, he'll be snatched up within hours.

Back