Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

View attachment 444456

After bitching about how the league should be starting on mlk day for months you gonna shit on it day of.
1. Wasn’t shitting on it
2. What prompted the question was him saying he liked that this was the 2nd big day for the league.
3. I asked what was a memorable game because outside of the mandatory Memphis and atlanta games I couldn’t remember any big games.
4. Mind your business

I saw you throw shade when Miami lost to the pistons

Wins against the hornets, kings, and knicks got you feeling brolic again

Nah I don't give a shit. I was just pointing out the audacity.

You been popping all that shit and we about to meet for back 2 back games with the same record.

According to The Athletic’s report, Porter became angry when he entered the locker room and found that the club had given his old locker to newly-acquired forward Taurean Prince. Sources tell The Athletic that Porter’s locker had been moved to a wall where the “younger, end-of-bench players reside.”

Porter began yelling and at one point threw food, according to The Athletic’s reporters, who say that the 20-year-old remained combative when confronted by general manager Koby Altman. Head coach J.B. Bickerstaff also entered the locker room during the outburst, having heard the commotion from his office, and was “shocked and disgusted by what he heard,” per The Athletic.

Our Time is coming!!!!!!! Rest of the eastern conference is officially on the clock!!

View attachment 429012

We’re younger, faster, and hungrier then your favorite team!!!

And what’s crazy is the youngin with arguably the most talent of all our young core hasn’t even played yet. (Kevin Porter Jr)

#JustWait
#OurTimeIsComing
#YallDontKnowShitAboutBasketball

Back