The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

You could say duke coaching, culture, pressure to do that shit >>>>>>>>> pelicans.

But above anything else it was EASIER at that level to do all those things and get ya shit off.

He can't just play off athleticism here. It's more moving parts for him to figure out.
I fully agree with all of this. This is why if I was David Griffin and the front office all of my resources would be going to getting on good terms with Zions parents again, investing in good sports psychologists, and getting the best nutritionists and professionals out to train with Zion. Shit I'll be hitting up about elements to his game to expand and how to build who Zion will be. The facts is right now ( I personally know folks within the organization) Zion training off season folks is basically his step dad and that shit ain't it anymore this is the NBA. Lil bro gotta work with better folks to evolve his game and David Griffin is sturggling to convince Zion and his family to do so due to the lack of trust from his Rookie season. Hopefully things change though

A 6-7 year vet on his second contract? Absolutely

A dude that hasn't played 40 professional NBA games? Absolutely not. I think you're severely underestimating the huge transition from college to the pros.

But I'll just agree to disagree at this point b
Eh, CP3 has shown the ability to do this as a rookie and second year I can recall, Ja Morant has, Donovan Mitchell, shit Patric Williams for the Bulls and Tyrese Haliburton for the Kings is doing these things right now, etc. All I'm saying @AP21 I'm noticing these things fam and he doesn't have to be a 6-7 vet. Either you have these things or you don't. Don't only reason why I'm critiquing the lil bro Zion is because he HAD this and shown this before the knee injury in preseason last year with us and in Duke and since then he hasn't been the same ever since.

Eh, CP3 has shown the ability to do this as a rookie and second year I can recall, Ja Morant has, Donovan Mitchell, shit Patric Williams for the Bulls and Tyrese Haliburton for the Kings is doing these things right now, etc. All I'm saying @AP21 I'm noticing these things fam and he doesn't have to be a 6-7 vet. Either you have these things or you don't. Don't only reason why I'm critiquing the lil bro Zion is because he HAD this and shown this before the knee injury in preseason last year with us and in Duke and since then he hasn't been the same ever since.
Different players, different expectations

You have to treat each situation as such

Different players, different expectations

You have to treat each situation as such
Fair point, I just can't excuse his lack of effort and winning contributions sometimes. Just turns me off from him man.hopefullly Zion matures and y'all can crack jokes on me years from now. I'm truly rooting for the kid and wish all the success and happiness for him but dude hasn't been the type of player I would have drafted. I joked a while ago about trading Hailiburton for Zion, shit sounded crazy, but the more questions marks and uncertainty with Zion camp, is health, and his commitment to winning I'm starting to question if I would consider that in a year or two.

Fair point, I just can't excuse his lack of effort and winning contributions sometimes. Just turns me off from him man.hopefullly Zion matures and y'all can crack jokes on me years from now. I'm truly rooting for the kid and wish all the success and happiness for him but dude hasn't been the type of player I would have drafted. I joked a while ago about trading Hailiburton for Zion, shit sounded crazy, but the more questions marks and uncertainty with Zion camp, is health, and his commitment to winning I'm starting to question if I would consider that in a year or two.
What's plain to some is really burberry printed