Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

His dad in the hospital and it's not looking good.

DAMN. That sucks.

Where you get the news it isn't looking good, from? I read that his dad was sick but it didn't say how bad and he was hospitalized. Hopefully he gets better. I read DeRozan came back to San Antonio I think yesterday or the day before.

DAMN. That sucks.

Where you get the news it isn't looking good, from? I read that his dad was sick but it didn't say how bad and he was hospitalized. Hopefully he gets better. I read DeRozan came back to San Antonio I think yesterday or the day before.

I'll see if I can find a news link but it was rumors that why kyle missed the Sacramento game for personal reasons. He went to check on DeMar since we were in cali and demar was in la to see his father in hospital.

I'll see if I can find a news link but it was rumors that why kyle missed the Sacramento game for personal reasons. He went to check on DeMar since we were in cali and demar was in la to see his father in hospital.

Lowry is a good dude.

Yeah I knew DeRozan dad was sick because he missed two games to be with his dad. They talked about it on all the Spurs sites and the games. Sean Elliott and Bill Land even said during the games they are praying for DeMar's father but I didn't know he was hospitalized. That sucks.

@AZTG you can’t laugh at us “missing out on harden” with this man

In a weird world I woulda accepted this though

Yea, you accept that even though its a terrible trade. You get to keep Bam, and compete during Pat and Butlers window.

Thats a ton of shit to give up though. So cant be mad at not doing the trade either.

Seems like a good trade for the Heat. U guys must really rate Herro way way higher than i do. I will try to watch more Heat this season to see what the big deal is.

To me its not even that Herro is that good.

More that Herro was a late lottery pick, and Precious was around 20. So giving that up and 2 additional picks and 4 pick swaps for a 30+ year old out of shape star is a bit much.

I would have done it since the window closing on the heat, but I wouldnt say its a good deal

Seems like a good trade for the Heat. U guys must really rate Herro way way higher than i do. I will try to watch more Heat this season to see what the big deal is.
Idk why you are singling Herro out of that whole thing though. My favorite thing about Herro is his rebounding though for his position

he’s not just a scorer

he’s gonna grab 5-8 Rebounds a night

Back