Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I thought of that too but idk I thought about the money they would give him when they have to probably start paying those younger players soon and with Hayward already there

they probably still would have the money though

That's the only reason the Hayward move wasnt completely egregious...they Hornets had money to burn and their books are practically clean after next season

Overpaying for Andre Drummond isn't the move though

Thinking of realistic places knowing we got Mitch who is a copy of drummond but younger.

Yea ok.

You love us.
What’s wrong with having drummond and Robinson? Lol also I was thinking of teams with money

nobody scared of frail ass Mitchell Robinson in the paint he the same size as KD

Get some size

What’s the difference
Are you comparing Wall being out a game for really precautionary reasons after not playing for 2 years to Westbrook being washed and out for a month after another horrible start to the season?

Being a westbrook fan in 2021 is nasty

Are you comparing Wall being out a game for really precautionary reasons after not playing for 2 years to Westbrook being washed and out for a month after another horrible start to the season?

Being a westbrook fan in 2021 is nasty

Sure.

Being a Wall lover the last 3 years been hell for you.

Mr. Glass

I thought of that too but idk I thought about the money they would give him when they have to probably start paying those younger players soon and with Hayward already there

they probably still would have the money though
Mitchell Robinson could have a broken hand and ain’t getting outplayed by Meyers Leonard

that’s a top 5 Center man. Done the disrespect

Back