Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Multiple Eastern Conference executives believe the writing is on the wall for Drummond’s future in Cleveland after the team gave up a first-round pick to acquire Allen, who is five years younger. Drummond will become an unrestricted free agent after the season. “Drummond is definitely out of Cleveland,” one Eastern Conference executive predicted. “Cleveland wouldn’t give up a first if they didn’t want Allen long-term.” – via Michael Scotto @ HoopsHype

Multiple Eastern Conference executives believe the writing is on the wall for Drummond’s future in Cleveland after the team gave up a first-round pick to acquire Allen, who is five years younger. Drummond will become an unrestricted free agent after the season. “Drummond is definitely out of Cleveland,” one Eastern Conference executive predicted. “Cleveland wouldn’t give up a first if they didn’t want Allen long-term.” – via Michael Scotto @ HoopsHype

Who needs him and can afford to take him on?

The Rockets may not be done trading, either. The Athletic’s Kelly Iko reported that multiple teams have inquired about lockdown defender P.J. Tucker. Two league sources tell me Tucker’s value around the league is the range of three second-round picks. – via Kevin O'Connor @ The Ringer

He would probably help the Hornets as long it wasnt a long term deal and they didn't overpay him
I thought of that too but idk I thought about the money they would give him when they have to probably start paying those younger players soon and with Hayward already there

they probably still would have the money though

Lmao. You love us.
Just thinking of realistic places

New York or Charlotte are the only two that come to mind

well...lol the raptors because the post Kawhi era seems to be a confusing time because idk how good that team will be this season on when lowry goes

He would probably help the Hornets as long it wasnt a long term deal and they didn't overpay him

Yeah he could help them for sure.

They drafted two centers in the 2nd round of the draft this season and actually gave them higher and longer than normal contracts for 2nd round picks though. Of course the deals aren't huge and can be wavied with minimal financial ramifications.

Just thinking of realistic places

New York or Charlotte are the only two that come to mind

well...lol the raptors because the post Kawhi era seems to be a confusing time because idk how good that team will be this season on when lowry goes

Nah. You love us. Everyone here sees it.

You more invested in the Knicks than I am.

You always got a seat on a bandwagon whenever you decide to come home.

Thinking of realistic places knowing we got Mitch who is a copy of drummond but younger.

Yea ok.

You love us.

Nah. You love us. Everyone here sees it.

You more invested in the Knicks than I am.

You always got a seat on a bandwagon whenever you decide to come home.
lol get over yourself

also why this thread had 4 knick fans posting in it last night then 0 during the 3rd quarter?

back to being trash

Back