Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Since Russ appears to keep getting hurt, I am officially proclaiming that he is no longer in the prime of his career. Thank you very much

Thats his big bro
giphy.gif

nigga ain’t you a Knicks fan

I ain’t gon clap you cause @AZTG the bro but you in the scope

You can't kill what's dead foh tf you gona threaten a knicks fan with??? At this point rockets done knicked Harder than the knicks have in years

If yall don't draft the next big 4 yall got mad picks and 3 players that can wash out then league at any minute playing at what 60-70% of what they used to yall niggas look like the knicks at this moment

Last edited:
Russ out a month
Deni not doing nothing
Bryant out for the year
Scott Brooks the coach
Rui and Wagner in covid protocol
Beal leading the league in scoring on a 3-8 team

The perfect storm

69984081-155C-4C22-8788-E57EC19AB18F.jpeg

Rockets fleeced the wizards lol

Westbrook in worse health than Wall and they got a pick from them

“but what’s the difference!”

If it all blows up and the Wizards are ass and trade Beal. They’ll be bottom feeders & the 1 would probably not convey until it turns to 2nds.

Houston wants that nigga healthy and Beal to stay around to see the pick.

If it all blows up and the Wizards are ass and trade Beal. They’ll be bottom feeders & the 1 would probably not convey until it turns to 2nds.

Houston wants that nigga healthy and Beal to stay around to see the pick.
Eh with the harden trade they’ll be fine if it turns into 2nd rounder

So many variables in nba picks its not like football if I have 4 picks there going to make out to something in the NFL 4 picks in the nba could be easily be 4 Kwame browns , can your team even develop young talent etc shit aint the slam dunk (pun intended) niggas make it out to be.

Back