Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lmao at Siakim replacing Harden making the stone age recession proof.

Simmons is the only good trade only because of the potential upside if he starts shooting and his age, but even with him, he almost at he is what he is status.

Yall better hope a bunch of picks come in any harden trade. Not the 24-30 range picks the raptors and sixers will give yall either.

Realistically speaking were probably not going to be dealing with a trash team for a top 3 pick.....Harden 31 years old with 2 years left on his deal, why would a bad team trade for him

Multiple picks will be coming Houstons way if/when Harden is traded and I'm sure a lot of those will be future 1sts....but I also want some young established talent with upside as well. If we cant get Ben Simmons I'd much rather have something centered around Siakam or Jaylen Brown than that Nets package

Realistically speaking were probably not going to be dealing with a trash team for a top 3 pick.....Harden 31 years old with 2 years left on his deal, why would a bad team trade for him

Multiple picks will be coming Houstons way if/when Harden is traded and I'm sure a lot of those will be future 1sts....but I also want some young established talent with upside as well. If we cant get Ben Simmons I'd much rather have something centered around Siakam or Jaylen Brown than that Nets package

Say man...let's walk this one back right here.

*reads comment from bulls fan that hasn’t seen a finals without MJ*

DwanyeWadeTrollFaceStephenson.gif

haha the dude in the back trolling that scene.

If I give another nigga $300k worth of b-day gifts, he better have already put some bodies in the dirt for me or has been blessing me with the highest quality smoke there is.
Co-sign. He can't be doing this ALL for the clout, right?

Lil' Baby got a body on him from Harden or something....

Back