Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Man, I actually like Christian as a player, but u mfers are gassing him up so much before he has even played a minute with y’all.

HOW MANY NON NATIONALLY TELEVISED PISTONS GAMES DID U WATCH LAST SEASON????

@AP21did I do it right?

It's fucking disgusting. Smh. Mfers going out of their way to make Westbrook the bad guy here when based on most of the "reports" we have seen, they initiated this breakup first.

giphy.gif

Lmao.

All winning teams have leaders. ALL OF THEM

Is this the part where I say Harden is the leader then you say he ain’t leading shit?

Team is gonna go where he goes. If his mind right he’s capable of carrying to at least the 2nd round. After that, depends on what and how the rest of the team looks.

Vocal leader? PJ shit maybe Boogie. Harden ain’t no rah rah type of guy. But idc about that.

Is this the part where I say Harden is the leader then you say he ain’t leading shit?

Team is gonna go where he goes. If his mind right he’s capable of carrying to at least the 2nd round. After that, depends on what and how the rest of the team looks.

Vocal leader? PJ shit maybe Boogie. Harden ain’t no rah rah type of guy. But idc about that.

Damn. Ain’t boogie on a non guaranteed?

:wtf11:

This is a win win situation for the Rockets.....either the squad performs and we make some noise or we got Siakam/Simmons on deck

The Stone Age is recession proof

Lmao at Siakim replacing Harden making the stone age recession proof.

Simmons is the only good trade only because of the potential upside if he starts shooting and his age, but even with him, he almost at he is what he is status.

Yall better hope a bunch of picks come in any harden trade. Not the 24-30 range picks the raptors and sixers will give yall either.

Back