Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I said the Warriors will compete for the playoffs. I never said they suck or will definitively miss the playoffs. I said their dynasty was over.

The Hawks has the talent to be a playoff team.

The Nets are going through growing pains with a new head coach and figuring out what works and what doesn’t work.

What exactly am I not knowing better?
You hyping up the magic is you not knowing better because you know there is a period where teams look horrible and aren’t playing to their potential. You also know that the way things are now doesn’t reflect how things will be a few months from now. I then used those 3 teams as an example of that since all 3 have the same record when going by your logic then shouldn’t

I’m illustrating that records don’t matter right now (except for the raptors) and that’s the case I’m making about the magic.

You hyping up the magic is you not knowing better because you know there is a period where teams look horrible and aren’t playing to their potential. You also know that the way things are now doesn’t reflect how things will be a few months from now. I then used those 3 teams as an example of that since all 3 have the same record when going by your logic then shouldn’t

I’m illustrating that records don’t matter right now (except for the raptors) and that’s the case I’m making about the magic.
Now I’m hyping the Magic? Don’t gaslight me lol. So by your logic we can’t speak on what any team is doing since it’s early one way or the other right? Why even have this thread?

Now I’m hyping the Magic? Don’t gaslight me lol. So by your logic we can’t speak on what any team is doing since it’s early one way or the other right? Why even have this thread?
“They could make the playoffs and I wouldn’t be surprised if they did”

By your logic you should say this for the knicks too

wheres the COY question for thibs?

“They could make the playoffs and I wouldn’t be surprised if they did”

By your logic you should say this for the knicks too

wheres the COY question for thibs?
They are a playoff team the last two years. The Knicks been garbage since 2014, not the same thing.

On paper the Magic are worse. Which roster would you pick if you had to choose one? Keep in mind both teams were considered lottery bound this year.
Lmao you carmelo

ssw8EO.gif

Now you scrambling

The magic made the playoffs with this roster last season though. I guess thats the part that confuses me in all this.

Did the Magic lose a key piece that I cant remember?

Cavs, Hawks, Bulls, Hornets, Wizards all got better rosters on paper.
So what you’re saying is... you put stock into records 7 games into the season and you only look at names on a roster to make an assessment of teams lol

we shoulda sent you to the Sports bar G league when the Reggie Miller and rasheed wallace conversations were happening

I failed you

The magic made the playoffs with this roster last season though. I guess thats the part that confuses me in all this.

Did the Magic lose a key piece that I cant remember?
If they go from the bottom of the playoff tree last season and move toward the top this season that would be a big improvement

If they go from the bottom of the playoff tree last season and move toward the top this season that would be a big improvement

True. No debate there.

But I think 5th was saying them just making the playoffs should be celebrated when they were already a playoff team.

Unless I read that wrong

Back