Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I never made any proclamations. I said if the Magic make the playoffs. I never said the Magic are a playoff team so give Steve Clifford COY now.
Okay so the comment is generic and
Basic

“If the hornets make the playoffs with this roster how does James borrego not win COY?”

you can say that about most bad teams with middling talent

Okay so the comment is generic and
Basic

“If the hornets make the playoffs with this roster how does James borrego not win COY?”

you can say that about most bad teams with middling talent
But the Magic are 6-2 and the Hornets are 3-5.. and the general consensus was that the Magic were going to be bad this year..

Ain't that what you just did?
When did I ask who’s making the playoffs? I stated the magic aren’t making the playoffs but there’s guys out there that say shit like this

But the Magic are 6-2 and the Hornets are 3-5.. and the general consensus was that the Magic were going to be bad this year..

like the magic don’t get to hot starts usually and then crumble as the season goes on.

When did I ask who’s making the playoffs? I stated the magic aren’t making the playoffs but there’s guys out there that say shit like this

like the magic don’t get to hot starts usually and then crumble as the season goes on.
You just asked him his top 8

They got some tough games coming up so we’ll see how they do.
Things will regress to the mean

I mean you said all you said about the warriors and the hawks but right now

hawks
Warriors
Nets

all have the same record are they all equal? No

knick fans don’t think they gonna make the playoffs because they know better but they enjoying not being a shit show..why don’t you know better?

Things will regress to the mean

I mean you said all you said about the warriors and the hawks but right now

hawks
Warriors
Nets

all have the same record are they all equal? No

knick fans don’t think they gonna make the playoffs because they know better but they enjoying not being a shit show..why don’t you know better?
I said the Warriors will compete for the playoffs. I never said they suck or will definitively miss the playoffs. I said their dynasty was over.

The Hawks has the talent to be a playoff team.

The Nets are going through growing pains with a new head coach and figuring out what works and what doesn’t work.

What exactly am I not knowing better?

Back