Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Raptors lost again huh? Lol

also I remember when the Cavs were 3-0

now they 4-4

just waiting for the eventual annual Orlando magic fall off now

does defense factor in your choice?
Nah me betting on MPJ before the season started does lol

But I can’t give grant MIP over another player if he’s gonna be on the worst team in the league (because I think for some reason that’s a bit of a factor)

I also think they mainly look at the jump in efficiency and points from year to year. And while grant is leading in that I don’t see defenses letting him do what he been doing in another month. He’s the only positive player for them nobody gives a fuck about Blake griff

ehh I’m biased fuck it I want my money lol

Nah me betting on MPJ before the season started does lol

But I can’t give grant MIP over another player if he’s gonna be on the worst team in the league (because I think for some reason that’s a bit of a factor)

I also think they mainly look at the jump in efficiency and points from year to year. And while grant is leading in that I don’t see defenses letting him do what he been doing in another month. He’s the only positive player for them nobody gives a fuck about Blake griff

ehh I’m biased fuck it I want my money lol
Oh. Didn't know you made a bet about it. I'm a big supporter of futures bets if done with common sense. When I first started betting legally waaaay back in the day, I made a nice come up on the Magic. Only time I ever rooted for Shaq.

Long term Toronto will be fine(as long as Masai sticks around), I have no doubt about that

But as far as this season goes I think there should be some real concern......Thinking you could lose Ibaka/Gasol and just replace them with Baynes(who has been awful) was ridiculous, Pascal had a good game last night but he's really had a rough start to the season, Lowry is a year older, Norman Powell looks fat and like this is going to be one of his down years, Powell and Boucher the only depths pieces that can contribute

Long term Toronto will be fine(as long as Masai sticks around), I have no doubt about that

But as far as this season goes I think there should be some real concern......Thinking you could lose Ibaka/Gasol and just replace them with Baynes(who has been awful) was ridiculous, Pascal had a good game last night but he's really had a rough start to the season, Lowry is a year older, Norman Powell looks fat and like this is going to be one of his down years, Powell and Boucher the only depths pieces that can contribute
masai going to the knicks for real now

new regime new era

Last edited:
Orlando magic

Chuma Okeke missed the entire season last season with ACL tear and is currently out with a bone bruise in knee

Jonathan Isaac out this entire season with an ACL tear in the bubble and won’t be 100% until probably next February

markelle Fultz out this entire season with an ACL tear and won’t be 100% until probably summer of 2022?

the season starting and ending at unpredictable times makes guesstimating when guys will be back kinda diffficult but I wonder what the future of the magic looks like when all the young pieces are coming off horrible injuries

mo bamba is healthy though but I don’t think he’s gonna get mine over vucevic and birch anyways so idk

fultz might come back to no starting spot though which I kinda envisioned

Ask me this in July...
lol bum

magic weren’t making the playoffs with fultz And even with him out they could make the playoffs lol

y’all make all these proclamations in the first month of the season and then when things go the opposite months later it doesn’t get acknowledged

If you said the bulls I would respect it but you said the magic

fuck off

lol bum

magic weren’t making the playoffs with fultz And even with him out they could make the playoffs lol

y’all make all these proclamations in the first month of the season and then when things go the opposite months later it doesn’t get acknowledged

If you said the bulls I would respect it but you said the magic

fuck off
I never made any proclamations. I said if the Magic make the playoffs. I never said the Magic are a playoff team so give Steve Clifford COY now.

Back