Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I like Siakam, I've been a fan of him since he was a prospect but I agree with @King Freeman...he's being over exerted right now as a first option and its fucking up everything else

Its nothing wrong with not being a first option either, being a high caliber second option is still a very good player

Pascal averaging 4.5 fouls a game is hilarious though

Where should I start..No Kevin Love, no Isaac Okoro, no KPJ, on the road

Collin Sexton averaging 26.0 ppg on 56/55/81 splits. I could easily make a case he’s one of the top 10-15 pure scorers in the league.

Andre Drummond and Collin were clearly snubbed for the top 100 list. And all of a sudden Andre Drummond’s stats aren’t meaningless anymore.

#ChampionshipCulture

Where should I start..No Kevin Love, no Isaac Okoro, no KPJ, on the road

Collin Sexton averaging 26.0 ppg on 56/55/81 splits. I could easily make a case he’s one of the top 10-15 pure scorers in the league.

Andre Drummond and Collin were clearly snubbed for the top 100 list. And all of a sudden Andre Drummond’s stats aren’t meaningless anymore.

#ChampionshipCulture

Okay. Let’s see you make the case.

Does anyone have league pass through Amazon Prime Video? I don't think their internal player can keep up with the motion of a nba game. It's like the players are a blur sometime.

This wasn't a issue last year with the NBA app. I tried to log in the NBA app using my amazon credentials and it kept saying the user name or password is incorrect. Seems I can only watch on Amazon since that's where I ordered it?

Does anyone have league pass through Amazon Prime Video? I don't think their internal player can keep up with the motion of a nba game. It's like the players are a blur sometime.

This wasn't a issue last year with the NBA app. I tried to log in the NBA app using my amazon credentials and it kept saying the user name or password is incorrect. Seems I can only watch on Amazon since that's where I ordered it?
Use the NBA app I guess bro

might be your internet bro my jawn works fine

Yo does Tatum take easy shots? Ever?

I might like Brown more than Tatum. Tatum is more talented but Brown plays a much smarter cleaner game

Back