Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

@King Freeman all jokes aside. Real shit. Does Siakam appear to be struggling to you? He seems kinda off. Maybe it was the game he sat out or something but he doesn't look like himself in the early part of the season

Lol at the narratives.

That dude shooting 25% from 3. If that was Westbrook shooting nobody would say a thing about Zion not hustling to contest. It's be "let Russ prove he go make that shot".
OG is in a mini slump. 25% is not the norm. It's bad defense. Period.

Bledsoe had back to back games if 5 and 7 points

He’s on and off this year.

we have the worse bench in the NBA. Move him to run the second unit because we have nobody to run it.

He also was shitty a few games.

stop acting like you’re watching the games. You have no idea what’s going on.
I said it’s nice to see bledsoe having a positive impact. (Referring to last night) Your post doesn’t even challenge that

smarten up

I said it’s nice to see bledsoe having a positive impact. (Referring to last night) Your post doesn’t even challenge that

smarten up

He’s a good player. Of course he’s going to have a positive impact

My thing was always his role has a starter

Matter of fact you niggas had him running the lint and moving Zo to the bench.

But you don’t shit

@King Freeman all jokes aside. Real shit. Does Siakam appear to be struggling to you? He seems kinda off. Maybe it was the game he sat out or something but he doesn't look like himself in the early part of the season

He's just not a #1 guy. He's pressed and its affecting everyone on the floor. They pplaying better without him right now. They need to make a trade for a number 1 guy or tank and sell on Lowry while they can.

It's early but in a month when the trade moratorium lifts we'll see where were at and what happens.

He’s a good player. Of course he’s going to have a positive impact

My thing was always his role has a starter

Matter of fact you niggas had him running the lint and moving Zo to the bench.

But you don’t shit
Why not continue to stagger them as they've been doing? You keep trying to act like there's one way for him to have a role which seems to be coming off the bench. Toronto also has a bad bench so far this season like many others teams as well.

I trust SVG will continue to put bledsoe in situations where he can thrive

Glad Siakim got that big ass contract though. If nothing else atleast he set for life
tenor.gif

Back