Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

While Freeman in here trying to downplay the Raptors two losses...I mean the season sweep by the Pelicans, it's nice to finally see the Pelicans close out games down the stretch. They definitely lose these games to the Raptors last season.

Bledsoe got off to a rough start but looks like he's finally starting to settle into his role which is going to be needed for them if they have any hopes of playing for a playoff seed and not just the play in. The Pelicans still have a couple of roster things to address but things appear to be on the positive side vs 6 games into last year's season.

Name the names lol

Don't be shy now
Bro there’s 3 of y’all lol

plus if I said the other one on his own posting gay BI memes you would know who that’s about too

but this isn’t supposed to be an inflammatory post, just saying bledsoe is a guy I didn’t see leaving or coming off the bench

now he hitting clutch threes not faltering from having veteran experience

Bro there’s 3 of y’all lol

plus if I said the other one on his own posting gay BI memes you would know who that’s about too

but this isn’t supposed to be an inflammatory post, just saying bledsoe is a guy I didn’t see leaving or coming off the bench

now he hitting clutch threes not faltering from having veteran experience
I knew all of this. I still wanted you to name the names so it can be on record b

You explained the joke so now it's ruined ?

At either rate, like many dudes adjusting to his new team, he said he was trying to fit in with what they were doing and basically didn't know if he had the green light. His skillset is vastly different from Lonzo. One area I've seen improvement from Lonzo is he's slowly increasing his drives to the paint which is huge because last year, despite primary guard duties, he rated towards the bottom on the roster in that regard.

If he can finally start to be a threat driving and stop passing out of obvious scoring opportunities, he can make another leap

These few loses... a little rough but we'll get there.

The mental real estate I know I got in you niggas heads just off the strength of a 1-4 start to the season... priceless.

tenor (16).gif

He tired in the first qtr?

They've been trying to get him acclimated to playing more minutes with no restrictions. There's going to be an adjustment period.

Back