Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............

@NBA TV...............WTF???

Turn the damn announcer volume down on the broadcast!!!

Play-by-play is loud as fuck!!!!

TF is wrong with y'all!!!!

Back to ball.

Just watched most of the pelicans game and attacking Zion on defense is easy as fuck.

Have who ever he guarding off ball and drive hard to his side. He will over commit to the drive. Just kick it out and you would have a open three or he will get back to his man out of control and you can get to the basket real easy.
Serious question

While I admit his defense as it currently exists needs a lot of improvements...I ask you, how many games do you give him to turn things around

Serious question

While I admit his defense as it currently exists needs a lot of improvements...I ask you, how many games do you give him to turn things around

He gets a extremely long time. He’s still a baby when it comes to ball

He gets a extremely long time. He’s still a baby when it comes to ball
Ok

That's fair

Your criticisms seem to suggest he should be a beast out the gate. He hasn't played a full seasons worth of games up this point. I'm not saying he's above criticisms but expectations should be properly set.

I got some hot ass takes but the sample size is still too small to make a proper projection.

Ok

That's fair

Your criticisms seem to suggest he should be a beast out the gate. He hasn't played a full seasons worth of games up this point. I'm not saying he's above criticisms but expectations should be properly set.

I got some hot ass takes but the sample size is still too small to make a proper projection.

I don’t know if you remember but I wasn’t a fan. But I see what everyone talk about. He got something just needs to work on it hard

Tristan Thompson was supposed to be the missing piece for the celtics but hes getting destroyed on both ends. Pistons had like 4 offensive rebounds on him in the 4th

Back