Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Each time they put that schedule up I don't see many W's. It's just a gauntlet of playoff teams after another sprinkled with the Knicks and OKC
Stranger things have happened this season so far

I haven't watched any of their games yet but if they're competitive then it's just a matter of time before it starts clicking. If they getting the brakes beat off them then... Yeeeeeeeah

It's gotten that bad after 5 games huh?

You done already threw the tile?
Nah in reality I don’t care about these first 3-4 Weeks of the season

but I do think it’s alarming that we have looked this disjointed On offense and defense. I don’t think we have played well in any game this season yet

Plus I really want Beal for personal reasons the bad start from Washington just made him come to the forefront of my mind now

Nah in reality I don’t care about these first 3-4 Weeks of the season

but I do think it’s alarming that we have looked this disjointed On offense and defense. I don’t think we have played well in any game this season yet

Plus I really want Beal for personal reasons the bad start from Washington just made him come to the forefront of my mind now

You got any constructive criticism for spo like you had for Pop?

You got any constructive criticism for spo like you had for Pop?
Spo had a assistant coach leave, had short time from the finals, playing 4 new players this year, had the star player not play preseason and only play less than 2.5 games out of 5

pop been sitting at home since March with the same roster with the same record as spo

Spo had a assistant coach leave, had short time from the finals, playing 4 new players this year, had the star player not play preseason and only play less than 2.5 games out of 5

pop been sitting at home since March with the same roster with the same record as spo
Idk man

Seems like Spo should have the edge

Back