Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

@Dwayne Stay getting in losing arguements for no reason like multiple times a week.

It might be time for an intervention.

You sound dumb as fuck.
But obviously it’s a culture problem due to Harden. His lack of commitment shows up late in games late in the season.

Do we have to go through all the 4th quarters the last few years on his playoff runs

You ready for that?

You sound dumb as fuck.
But obviously it’s a culture problem due to Harden. His lack of commitment shows up late in games late in the season.

Do we have to go through all the 4th quarters the last few years on his playoff runs

You ready for that?

Aye... I could crush your feelings but it's the 1st day of the year.

Keep talking to me like that imma tell you about yourself and niggas in here gonna tell me to chill.

Imagine you telling me I sound.... whew. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn.

Aye... I could crush your feelings but it's the 1st day of the year.

Keep talking to me like that imma tell you about yourself and niggas in here gonna tell me to chill.

Imagine you telling me I sound.... whew. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn.

Go ahead and tell me about myself.

Im waiting. We all remember what you did. So let’s go there

Go ahead and tell me about myself.

Im waiting. We all remember what you did. So let’s go there

Nah I genuinely like you and don't want to hurt your feelings. You just let arguements you already lost first post get too deep for no reason.

I'm curious about what it is that I did tho?

Nah I genuinely like you and don't want to hurt your feelings. You just let arguements you already lost first post get too deep for no reason.

I'm curious about what it is that I did tho?

Naw man. You open the box. Took the goods out out.

Yiu niggas like to talk shit about OPINIONS like one is right and the other is wrong.

The rockets struggles in the 4th quarters of playoff games is tied directly to Harden non basketball life. We can draw the line to that directly and y’all wanna act like it’s wrong.

Yiu niggas like to talk shit about OPINIONS like one is right and the other is wrong.

The rockets struggles in the 4th quarters of playoff games is tied directly to Harden non basketball life. We can draw the line to that directly and y’all wanna act like it’s wrong.

So him liking to club causes him to falter in some 4th quarters?

idk how you got there

I personally think it’s more mental than physical.

Opinions on facts aren't valued here. Sorry. You can't just say anything all the time then hide behind "that's my opinion" nah nigga.

Alot of shit you say is just not that smart.

There’s never been proof of any correlation between these two things but I swear this not my fight so I’ll fall bitty

Lol. This is what I'm talking about. Another useless argument you've already lost. But it fails to register because... ??‍♂️

So you don’t have nothing to back that up.

It’s cool if you wanna get your Trump.

But if I make a claim I’m coming with some evidence. We built different I see.

Back to ball.

Just watched most of the pelicans game and attacking Zion on defense is easy as fuck.

Have who ever he guarding off ball and drive hard to his side. He will over commit to the drive. Just kick it out and you would have a open three or he will get back to his man out of control and you can get to the basket real easy.

So you don’t have nothing to back that up.

It’s cool if you wanna get your Trump.

But if I make a claim I’m coming with some evidence. We built different I see.

Bro you're fucking dumb. So dumb even when niggas tell you you're dumb it doesn't register. I don't need receipts.

Like how do you prove to a remedial nigga they remedial.

Bro you're fucking dumb. So dumb even when niggas tell you you're dumb it doesn't register. I don't need receipts.

Like how do you prove to a remedial nigga they remedial.

Niggas wanna say I’m wrong about something but don’t wanna show what I was wrong about.

I swear you niggas was raised by some dumb ass broads

Niggas wanna say I’m wrong about something but don’t wanna show what I was wrong about.

I swear you niggas was raised by some dumb ass broads

Don't project your mom being some niggas buss down on me. Not my fault you grew up fatherless. Don't go that route.

Don't project your mom being some niggas buss down on me. Not my fault you grew up fatherless. Don't go that route.

Don’t you got some nigga dick pic and temperature to go check on another thread.

That ain’t real nigga behavior. Be mad at your pops not me.

BTW. No need to respond. Ima just skip over your shit like I do a few other niggas on the ABW

Back