Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

The NBA has the same start time in the conference finals and NBA finals, no matter the location. I don’t see why they can’t do that for national televised games ONLY during the regular season. Save the double headers for Saturday night. M-F, one TV game, 8pm central.

But aye, maybe I’m just getting old.

yea i'm getting old too, but that ish never bothered me plus it has always been that way so I been use to it..I say if you can, record sh*t and peep it after. I usually do if i care enough about that game.

as long as i can peep the game i wanna watch when i wanna watch it. That is all i care about. I am paying for the shit(cable)..might as well use the features plus i don't fuck with social media. And fuck a sportcenter..ha ha except Scott Van Pelt..i fuck with his show.

as long as i can peep the game i wanna watch when i wanna watch it. That is all i care about. I am paying for the shit(cable)..might as well use the features plus i don't fuck with social media. And fuck a sportcenter..ha ha except Scott Van Pelt..i fuck with his show.

Yea I really only watch the 11pm sports center regularly

Back