Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I just think it’s absurd to have your best players and best matchups come on when half of America is sleep. That’s why I say stop the double headers. Go to one prime time game a night. West coast prime time games should start at 8:00 pm central.

gotta appease everyone. Them west coast katz are wide awake and it's primetime for them.....TV gotta get their dollars too.

I just think it’s absurd to have your best players and best matchups come on when half of America is sleep. That’s why I say stop the double headers. Go to one prime time game a night. West coast prime time games should start at 8:00 pm central.

So 6pm west coast time?? Lmao yea that’s not happening. These double headers will not stop anytime soon nor should they. I did see some times where it’s 7:30/10pm eastern time starts which I like but double headers should still continue

gotta appease everyone. Them west coast katz are wide awake and it's primetime for them.....TV gotta get their dollars too.

If it’s good enough for NFL on Monday, Thursday and Sunday nights. It some be good enough for the NBA. Prime time games start the same time no matter location.

So wait..now why gonna act like having the crowd there isn't enjoyable?

I am happy either way..but damn, now niggas can't mention the lack of the crowd.

If you watching games for the crowd I don't know what to say to you. It really shouldn't be a factor in your entertainment especially after we all just experienced the bubble.
Not being able to go to the games is one thing. Complaining because you not seeing people at the games is dumb.

If you watching games for the crowd I don't know what to say to you. It really shouldn't be a factor in your entertainment especially after we all just experienced the bubble.
Not being able to go to the games is one thing. Complaining because you not seeing people at the games is dumb.

I don't think anyone said that, and i definitely never said that. Shizz explained it. For anyone not to acknowledge that, is what i think is "dumb" and as I said, i doubt anyone is going to stop watching and i would only speak for myself I don't notice the lack of the crowd when i am watching the pros...i notice watching college, but most times i do not notice it with the pros.

If it’s good enough for NFL on Monday, Thursday and Sunday nights. It some be good enough for the NBA. Prime time games start the same time no matter location.

Yea it's different for ball, Major League operates that way too (same as the NBA) football is just different because it's basically a weekend thang.

So 6pm west coast time?? Lmao yea that’s not happening. These double headers will not stop anytime soon nor should they. I did see some times where it’s 7:30/10pm eastern time starts which I like but double headers should still continue

Yea, and if you can't stay up to watch the games, record that ish if you have cable. I missed the second half of the lakers game, but that ish is recorded. I am gonna peep it later on tonight.

Yea it's different for ball, Major League operates that way too (same as the NBA) football is just different because it's basically a weekend thang.

The NBA has the same start time in the conference finals and NBA finals, no matter the location. I don’t see why they can’t do that for national televised games ONLY during the regular season. Save the double headers for Saturday night. M-F, one TV game, 8pm central.

But aye, maybe I’m just getting old.

Why y’all keep saying do you watch for the crowd.

I watch for the product on the floor and players themselves say a crowd can definitely affect the play and flow of THE GAME.

Some Players love playing on the road. It gives them extra juice.

If you ever played a sport you would know that that

Why y’all keep saying do you watch for the crowd.

I watch for the product on the floor and players themselves say a crowd can definitely affect the play and flow of THE GAME.

Some Players love playing on the road. It gives them extra juice.

If you ever played a sport you would know that that
That has nothing to do with this discussion though

The NBA has the same start time in the conference finals and NBA finals, no matter the location. I don’t see why they can’t do that for national televised games ONLY during the regular season. Save the double headers for Saturday night. M-F, one TV game, 8pm central.

But aye, maybe I’m just getting old.

Think it’s you getting old lol

Back