Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Yall complaining about late West coast games, try watching games in the middle of the day like we have to on the West Side. Shit ain't easy. So much shit going on in the middle of the day. Don't get me started on them early nfl games.

Not sure why it’s an issue all of a sudden. ESPN and TNT have always had 8/10:30 and 7/9:30 games for years. What is it all of a sudden a problem now?

Yall complaining about late West coast games, try watching games in the middle of the day like we have to on the West Side. Shit ain't easy. So much shit going on in the middle of the day. Don't get me started on them early nfl games.
Yeah I was thinking like holy shit this game starting at my bed time but then I thought about the nets warriors game being at 4pm on a workday for the west coast

watching basketball at 11:30 not so bad though it should not go past midnight though if it can help it

So wait..now why gonna act like having the crowd there isn't enjoyable?

I am happy either way..but damn, now niggas can't mention the lack of the crowd.
That’s not the point of the argument though

There was no crowd in the bubble either technically and y’all watched preseason already

as I said it’s basketball during a pandemic lol stop being so spoiled

That’s not the point of the argument though

There was no crowd in the bubble either technically and y’all watched preseason already

as I said it’s basketball during a pandemic lol stop being so spoiled

Man let niggas complain...shits. ha ha

I am happy either way and a lot times I don't notice, but shit that's just me.

Not sure why it’s an issue all of a sudden. ESPN and TNT have always had 8/10:30 and 7/9:30 games for years. What is it all of a sudden a problem now?

I lived on the west for a few years.

Them football games made it tough Lololololol

Getting up extra early and shit.

But now I’m older I would be up regardless now.

But them early 20s. Going out Fridayand Saturday night and then getting up early to watch some football was hard lol

Man let niggas complain...shits. ha ha

I am happy either way and a lot times I don't notice, but shit that's just me.

Players acknowledge the intensity of playing on the road in front of a crazy crowd especially durning the post season

It adds to the game

Players acknowledge the intensity of playing on the road in front of a crazy crowd especially durning the post season

It adds to the game
Are you playing though? lol no

also you just watched the bubble

this not even new to you

also I kinda stopped noticing the lack of fans when I was into the game

It adds to the game

I get it, I notice it in the college games more than the pros. I watch Kansas yesterday ball and the feel is definitely different without the college crowd.

i don't think anyone is/was gonna stop watching sports because there is no crowd. though We been doing it since the bubble and now football.

Last edited:
I just think it’s absurd to have your best players and best matchups come on when half of America is sleep. That’s why I say stop the double headers. Go to one prime time game a night. West coast prime time games should start at 8:00 pm central.

Back