Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

At who? James harden? Not worth it.

Looks like he’ll be in a rockets uniform for now so whatever
Lol got a dude that fucks women in the bubble, a guy who doesn’t wear a mask to stripper parties and rapper birthdays, John wall the king of the club, and Demarcus cousins a nigga that will throw you through a wall when he having a bad day

Chuck hayes rolling in his grave

Lol got a dude that fucks women in the bubble, a guy who doesn’t wear a mask to stripper parties and rapper birthdays, John wall the king of the club, and Demarcus cousins a nigga that will throw you through a wall when he having a bad day

Chuck hayes rolling in his grave

You said all that to say nothing.

Harden the only one doing other shit. Everybody else fell in line.

What’s your expectations this season fam

Depends

If harden is here all season no lower than 5th out west.
Only teams I can say for sure are better than Houston are both LA teams and Denver. Other than that everything is up for grabs...

From there I’ll see how the bracket shakes out.

If they trade him I can’t call it. Have to see what they get in return.

All good shit fam.

But I just aint falling for the Knicks fan okie doke. "Everything is gonna be better this time"

Nah I wanna see results.
I definitely got ptsd brotha trust me I get it. Some battered spouse syndrome shit iver here lol

They got two allstars an all defensive team young PG and DERRICK WHITE THE GAWD

I feel like Spo, nurse, or basic Brad could make something shake in the west to get to 8th

2 FORMER all stars neither are in their prime anymore.

Spo would have them in the same spot , fighting for the play in. You think Pop can’t coach the Heat?

Like what are we talking about?

2 FORMER all stars neither are in their prime anymore.

Spo would have them in the same spot , fighting for the play in. You think Pop can’t coach the Heat?

Like what are we talking about?

two allstar caliber players

Fuck pop that’s what I’m talking about

No kawhi
No duncan
No ginobli
No Parker

And it’s struggle city

Yall realize @beta been asking for attention all day. Go back to the last few pages and dude tried to enter himself in every convo on some look at me shit, no one gave him attention, then he got on some Fuck Pop shit just to get it.

Attention a worse drug than heroin.

Shits disgusting

Last edited:
Back