Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Yall realize @beta been asking for attention all day. Go back to the last few pages and dude tried to enter himself in every convo on some look at me shit, no one gave him attention, then he got on some Fuck Pop shit just to it.

Attention a worse than heroin.

Shits disgusting
Lmao this is weird bro

two allstar caliber players

Fuck pop that’s what I’m talking about

No kawhi
No duncan
No ginobli
No Parker

And it’s struggle city

2 very flawed allstar caliber players whose games don't compliment eachother at all.

But this nigga gonna nig for attention no matter how it comes so whatever.

if he don’t make it work that’s on him

Actually it's on the gm cause nobody is making that work. They shouldn't be on the same roster.

2 of the most inefficient high volume jump shooters at their respective positions.

And neither cares much for defense and both on the downside of their careers.

Actually it's on the gm cause nobody is making that work. They shouldn't be on the same roster.

2 of the most inefficient high volume jump shooters at their respective positions.
Tell pop to figure it out

Derrick white can shoot right? Space the floor

why murray not even shooting 2 threes a game?

Give a top 5 coach this roster and he would have shit humming to get the 8th seed

Tell pop to figure it out

Derrick white can shoot right? Space the floor

why murray not even shooting 2 threes a game?

Give a top 5 coach this roster and he would have shit humming to get the 8th seed

I think that's bs. You can't name a top 5 coach that's carried shit teams to the playoffs.

You just talking to talk.

When ppl say pop the best I give them the same look I give when they say biggie the GOAT

Just like pop...maybe if this was 10 years ago

Anyways...

What I'm trying to figure out is if Hardem is wilding out right now on some act out shit or has he been like this for a while and it's just been kept under wraps cause there was no reason to really care before.

I don't want the Raptors to sell their soul for this nigga if he's just a fuck head.

Anyways...

What I'm trying to figure out is if Hardem is wilding out right now on some act out shit or has he been like this for a while and it's just been kept under wraps cause there was no reason to really care before.

I don't want the Raptors to sell their soul for this nigga if he's just a fuck head.

He been doing him. Just it’s worse now especially with Covid-19 and he not in the bubble to keep him in one place.

But still probably acting out to get traded

it’s both

Back