Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

It's funny as hell reading this thread and Beta and Freeman tell niggas they casuals and have trash takes. I don't post much in here but read it every day. Niggas post useless stats and think it means something. Ik we past it so I'm not go entertain it but if you swap gobert for Drummond neither team will get better or worse. Then the same argument y'all mad for Drummond being trash can be used for Gobert. Every take in here casual af, cut that shit out lol
Lmao first off FOH with this delayed drummond support

second if you replace Gobert with Drummond the jazz would be so much worse lol

dont ever pump your chest out and be wrong like this again lol

It's funny as hell reading this thread and Beta and Freeman tell niggas they casuals and have trash takes. I don't post much in here but read it every day. Niggas post useless stats and think it means something. Ik we past it so I'm not go entertain it but if you swap gobert for Drummond neither team will get better or worse. Then the same argument y'all mad for Drummond being trash can be used for Gobert. Every take in here casual af, cut that shit out lol
DAMN, i was with u dude, until i got to " if you swap gobert for Drummond neither team will get better or worse ". Smh, u fucking casual.

There is a noticeable difference when gobert is on the bench vs on the floor and these casuals wanna say if you take Gobert off the team it wont matter.

Fucking casuals

Franks my guy. Im super invested in him developing into a great player, but at this point we know what is.

I blame the Knicks more than Frank. We aint develop a player in years.
Yea this year the first time we're doing what we should have been doing the last 3 years. Well Steve Mills should've been fired way before he could've signed Randle to that dumbass deal smh. Perry needs to go for bringing Payton back with that bullshit nepotism.

Yea this year the first time we're doing what we should have been doing the last 3 years. Well Steve Mills should've been fired way before he could've signed Randle to that dumbass deal smh. Perry needs to go for bringing Payton back with that bullshit nepotism.

On the real, I cant even say we doing the right thing yet until I see results. Lets see if the young guys get better this year or if we still fucking up lottery picks before we say its improving

On the real, I cant even say we doing the right thing yet until I see results. Lets see if the young guys get better this year or if we still fucking up lottery picks before we say its improving
Quickley wouldn't have played last year nor would we have gotten the line up that ended Detroit in 4th Q or the Cleveland games. No handles Randle and Payton would've gotten the bulk of minutes.

Quickley wouldn't have played last year nor would we have gotten the line up that ended Detroit in 4th Q or the Cleveland games. No handles Randle and Payton would've gotten the bulk of minutes.

Facts. Those are good steps. But player development aint just playing in games. Players need the right coaches, facilities, and a culture.

Thats why I want to see RJ and Obi and Quickley actually improve and mature as players before I give the Knicks any credit

Facts. Those are good steps. But player development aint just playing in games. Players need the right coaches, facilities, and a culture.

Thats why I want to see RJ and Obi and Quickley actually improve and mature as players before I give the Knicks any credit
Just based off of Obi and RJ setting fitness records for them the energy is definitely different. Rj, Obi, Quickley, and even DSJ showed growth in the pressers already. The only way to tell will be time unfortunately.

Back