Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

It's funny as hell reading this thread and Beta and Freeman tell niggas they casuals and have trash takes. I don't post much in here but read it every day. Niggas post useless stats and think it means something. Ik we past it so I'm not go entertain it but if you swap gobert for Drummond neither team will get better or worse. Then the same argument y'all mad for Drummond being trash can be used for Gobert. Every take in here casual af, cut that shit out lol

It's funny as hell reading this thread and Beta and Freeman tell niggas they casuals and have trash takes. I don't post much in here but read it every day. Niggas post useless stats and think it means something. Ik we past it so I'm not go entertain it but if you swap gobert for Drummond neither team will get better or worse. Then the same argument y'all mad for Drummond being trash can be used for Gobert. Every take in here casual af, cut that shit out lol

i was with you bro

get on them suckas ass

Gobert is a better player than Drummond. the Differnce between Gobert and Drummond is the difference between Dwight Howard and Deandre Jordan.

come back with a better example bro, I got your back

They aren't resigning he's a free agent. Rj and Knox team options were picked up but Frank still out of here

Franks my guy. Im super invested in him developing into a great player, but at this point we know what is.

I blame the Knicks more than Frank. We aint develop a player in years.

i was with you bro

get on them suckas ass

Gobert is a better player than Drummond. the Differnce between Gobert and Drummond is the difference between Dwight Howard and Deandre Jordan.

come back with a better example bro, I got your back
Nigga, I don't need you to have my back. Call it a casual take so I can give you a lol and get back to building this master bedroom.

Back