Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lol great trash talk guys..

remember tonight if you’re interested

Breaking news lied to yall man. RJ aint going nowhere.

Atleast not in year 3.

He improved a ton from year 1 to year 2. Gotta atleast get a chance to see how much he improves from year 2 to year 3 before considering trading him.

Lol great trash talk guys..

remember tonight if you’re interested

All them niggas Nigerian?
Edit I know bam playing for USA.

Don't watch tennis or listen to radio. My people told me he has turned down practice sessions with other nba players. We stuck with this nigga. Smh.
Shiiiid. Philly done ran this muhfucka halfway out of town now.

Him kissing that chick sent Philly into a very angry frenzy.

Lol lavine snitching first opportunity.

Van Gundy stay sneaking.

If Minnesota can pull simmons without letting go of edwards, kat, Russell they might have a squad.

Wonder what san Antonio is thinking.

Rj barret the next Canadian blood sacrifice.

I like norman Powell in dallas. Luka needs someone else that can cook up his own shots on the wing as well as play well off the ball.

Pelicans botched the first couple seasons. They need to fix this now.

Houston gotta be careful not to give up too much for a nigga that might slide to you for free.

Not sure who's gonna give up the bucks for dinwiddie. He might have to take the mle on a 1+1 and bet on himself.

The San Antonio thing is NBA radio host and athletic contributor Zach Harper spit balling aka throwing out scenarios without any info.

While I wouldn't be surprised if the Spurs made some moves he honestly has just as much insight as I do about the teams plans and he has no connections in San Antonio. He admittedly doesn't care too much for the franchise because he is a California native and Lakers fan. I listen to his show on NBA radio with him Amin El Hassan and sometimes Ros Gold Onwude is on.

Back