Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Bruh did you not see him at Wimbledon with Maya Jama? Like 2 days after the season ended he went to England. They been talking about this on sports radio ever since it happened a few days ago.
51ca9ff24dd5cc2aafe76552c73130b0
Sad

Bruh did you not see him at Wimbledon with Maya Jama? Like 2 days after the season ended he went to England. They been talking about this on sports radio ever since it happened a few days ago.
51ca9ff24dd5cc2aafe76552c73130b0
Don't watch tennis or listen to radio. My people told me he has turned down practice sessions with other nba players. We stuck with this nigga. Smh.

Lol lavine snitching first opportunity.

Van Gundy stay sneaking.

If Minnesota can pull simmons without letting go of edwards, kat, Russell they might have a squad.

Wonder what san Antonio is thinking.

Rj barret the next Canadian blood sacrifice.

I like norman Powell in dallas. Luka needs someone else that can cook up his own shots on the wing as well as play well off the ball.

Pelicans botched the first couple seasons. They need to fix this now.

Houston gotta be careful not to give up too much for a nigga that might slide to you for free.

Not sure who's gonna give up the bucks for dinwiddie. He might have to take the mle on a 1+1 and bet on himself.

The Pelicans situation is funny because not everyone will agree on a way they should "fix" this off season. And it takes other GMs to tangle no matter how aggressive Griffin is so if we be too aggressive and the best we can do is CJ McCollum, folks are going to likely say we tripping/overpaid. If we do not much, and try to get a more better option at the NBA trade deadline, folks will say we are wasting Zion time.

All in all, it doesn't matter, just have to hope a solid deal or scenario falls in our lap. My favorite scenario is a high prospect falling to us at number 10 that either The Knicks or OKC LOVES, and trades their two picks in the teens for our 10 pick and we get off Bledsoe contract and we take Duarte and Garuba or something like that. Get more depth, will getting off a bad contract to have money to spend in FA.

I honestly don't care either way man. If this gets a rise out of you then ok🤷🏾‍♂️
I honestly don't think me and you should ever have disagreements on the Pelicans in the future fam. You care waaay less than I do about them so alot of the times that shows whenever we talk about future plans. It's nothing wrong with your stance on a basketball team who really don't matter in the grand scheme of things for people in real life, but on the flip side some folks REALLY are die hards of sports teams lol.

I'm starting to age in the middle.

I honestly don't think me and you should ever have disagreements on the Pelicans in the future fam. You care waaay less than I do about them so alot of the times that shows whenever we talk about future plans. It's nothing wrong with your stance on a basketball team who really don't matter in the grand scheme of things for people in real life, but on the flip side some folks REALLY are die hards of sports teams lol.

I'm starting to age in the middle.
My comment was mainly for Freeman trying to get his jokes off.

As long as they're here, I'ma root for them and follow them as close as I can.

His window for talking shit about other teams closes after next season then he gonna be right back with the "what have you done for me lately" table.

My comment was mainly for Freeman trying to get his jokes off.

As long as they're here, I'ma root for them and follow them as close as I can.

His window for talking shit about other teams closes after next season then he gonna be right back with the "what have you done for me lately" table.

With a ring on it.

Back