Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Scottie always been an emotional person. A lot of times to his detriment. I’m not gonna say he ain’t right for saying what he said…. It’s just weird. Cuz he had the perfect opportunity to say this shit during the Last Dance. Guess he was fine to keep getting along to get along until all the disrespect was coming on him (like there wasn’t enough already). I dunno man. I could easily see this being true just as I can easily see Scottie apologizing cuz he was just talking out his ass.

We don't know he didn't say it. I'm sure theres tons of stuff that got left on the cutting room floor.

Boban Marjanovic had 18 points plus 10 rebounds and Filip Petrusev scored 17 as the Serbian national team kicked off its games in Belgrade’s Olympic Qualifying Tournament with a 94 – 76 win over the Dominican Republic. Reigning EuroLeague and Final Four MVP Vasilije Micic added 16 points (6-14 shots) and five assists for Serbia while Nemanja Bjelica scored 12 points and grabbed five rebounds.

– via EuroHoops.net

Pippen said fuck it, claims that MJ only passed the ball to Kerr because the cameras were rolling.

"What do you mean, Phil set up a play for Steve Kerr? He didn’t set that play up for Steve Kerr; he set that play up for Michael Jordan…Man, you don’t wanna get this show started because it will take us a long time.

You know all the cameras that sitting in that huddle who they were working for? You know who Michael was speaking to when he said that, right? That was planned. That was speaking to the camera. That wasn’t speaking out of what we were gonna have to do, what the play is gonna be. That was speaking to the camera.

Had John Stockton not come down, trust me. That was building his own documentary because he knew he was controlling the cameras.”

Sell that book Pip!

Advocates are praising Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell’s announcement over the weekend that he wants to speak to Utah lawmakers about critical race theory amid a recent push in the state to ban its teaching in schools. “It means a lot, because he’s a person that has a certain type of privilege, being a professional athlete here in the state of Utah. He is highly respected; he’s a young, African American man. I don’t know his politics — it’s not even important to know his politics. But it is important to speak out on the importance of teaching accurate history in America, and also just speaking truth about what critical race theory is,” said Darlene McDonald, chairwoman of the Utah Black Roundtable and member of Salt Lake City Commission on Racial Equity in Policing.

– via Ashley Imlay @ KSL.com

Pippen said fuck it, claims that MJ only passed the ball to Kerr because the cameras were rolling.

"What do you mean, Phil set up a play for Steve Kerr? He didn’t set that play up for Steve Kerr; he set that play up for Michael Jordan…Man, you don’t wanna get this show started because it will take us a long time.

You know all the cameras that sitting in that huddle who they were working for? You know who Michael was speaking to when he said that, right? That was planned. That was speaking to the camera. That wasn’t speaking out of what we were gonna have to do, what the play is gonna be. That was speaking to the camera.

Had John Stockton not come down, trust me. That was building his own documentary because he knew he was controlling the cameras.”

Sell that book Pip!
At this point only Luc Longley, Bill Wennington and Randy Brown showing up for any championship anniversary, everyone else gonna be feuding

Back