Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Scottie always been an emotional person. A lot of times to his detriment. I’m not gonna say he ain’t right for saying what he said…. It’s just weird. Cuz he had the perfect opportunity to say this shit during the Last Dance. Guess he was fine to keep getting along to get along until all the disrespect was coming on him (like there wasn’t enough already). I dunno man. I could easily see this being true just as I can easily see Scottie apologizing cuz he was just talking out his ass.

Scottie Pippen works for ESPN......I'm surprised somebody at Marvel / Disney hasn't reached out for him for voice acting in one of their films/tv shows

If they really wanna triple the tv deal, they may have to add a 3rd network to do so because both ESPN and Turner will be doing a lot of other sports on they networks in the coming years

If they really wanna triple the tv deal, they may have to add a 3rd network to do so because both ESPN and Turner will be doing a lot of other sports on they networks in the coming years

they have a 3rd network. Trash ass NBA TV. LMAO.

Don’t forget about ABC but I’m guessing you just included them with ESPN because Disney owns both networks.

In all seriousness I don’t think they can do something like that until the contracts with the network partners they have is finished. The networks they are on now bid to exclusively show the games

Back