Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Happy for Fizz.

I dont think the Knicks thing was all his fault. The front office did him real dirty.

But, he checked out mentally like half way through his first season right around the KP shit and stopped coaching. Lmaooo. Dude was trying to get fired.

Hope he gets to rebuild his reputation as an assitant and then gets another chance in a few years.

Happy for Fizz.

I dont think the Knicks thing was all his fault. The front office did him real dirty.

But, he checked out mentally like half way through his first season right around the KP shit and stopped coaching. Lmaooo. Dude was trying to get fired.

Hope he gets to rebuild his reputation as an assitant and then gets another chance in a few years.

seen his recent interview ?

blamed his struggles on being too worried about what would happen to guys if he didn’t play them

said he was the opposite in Memphis

fiz a cool dude and all that shit sound good but time for the next man to get his shot.

better drop down a level if he want to prove he can coach

seen his recent interview ?

blamed his struggles on being too worried about what would happen to guys if he didn’t play them

said he was the opposite in Memphis

fiz a cool dude and all that shit sound good but time for the next man to get his shot.

better drop down a level if he want to prove he can coach

Lmaoooo at watching a fizz interview.

I didnt hear anything fizz said since hes been gone. The front office was super toxic when he was there, and then the shit with KP happened, and then they gave my guy a trash roster and publicly blamed him 10 games into the season.

Granted Fizz wasnt a good coach. Mike Miller as the interim did a better job than him with the same roster, and Thibs did a way better job with ALMOST the same roster.

But the Wiggins guy?

:yikes1:
Wiggins not even that bad though with this group

Seeing him under spo defensively would be great to watch since he has potential there

Also getting wiseman, a lotto pick in this draft (Barnes, bouknight, Mitchell/Keon Johnson) and two more picks vastly improves our assets and future flexibility

Eric paschal is decent and he’s cheap

The picks and wiseman are the significant parts of that trade idk why you focusing on wiggins

Back