Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

After Nikola Jokic’s decision, two more NBAers have been added to Serbia’s list of players who decided not to join in this summer for the Olympics – Aleksej Pokusevski and Alen Smailagic. The two young prospects decided to prepare for the next season with their teams.

– via EuroHoops.net

Apart from not giving your boy Brunson more playing time, what are some of the decisions u have not liked?
I don’t keep tabs like that to remember in detail

It’s one of those things where you know it’s true in general but to give an example it’s hard

The idea is in my mind and has been for over a year so I know I’m not just saying it

I’ll get back to you (I won’t)

I don’t keep tabs like that to remember in detail

It’s one of those things where you know it’s true in general but to give an example it’s hard

The idea is in my mind and has been for over a year so I know I’m not just saying it

I’ll get back to you (I won’t)
Cool. I was not trying to trap u or anything like that. It’s just took me by surprise bcos Dallas pretty much exceeds my expectations most seasons. Thought u were trolling (maybe u are)

@King Freeman
your national team is rounding into form

Still getting plagued by backouts tho smh.
Dillon's brooks withdrew, Tristan Thompson withdrew, boucher withdrew, o'shea brissett withdrew and someone else I can't remember off top.

Lyles, nicholson and klassen weren't even supposed to make the official team this year. They should be getting cut. Lol

I'll watch and support but we got a tough division. Gonna be tough to make it out without sga and Murray who are injured. I'll watch tho.

Dillon's brooks withdrew, Tristan Thompson withdrew, boucher withdrew, o'shea brissett withdrew and someone else I can't remember off top.

Lyles, nicholson and klassen weren't even supposed to make the official team this year. They should be getting cut. Lol

I'll watch and support but we got a tough division. Gonna be tough to make it out without sga and Murray who are injured. I'll watch tho.

damn I didn’t realize so many players declined the invitation.

when fully healthy Canada has a pretty damn good team. Not too mention a lot of your players are pretty young.

Cool. I was not trying to trap u or anything like that. It’s just took me by surprise bcos Dallas pretty much exceeds my expectations most seasons. Thought u were trolling (maybe u are)
Nah not trolling I really like Carlisle but he’s regarded as a top 3 coach in some circles

The last few years of him coaching I feel like that can’t be true

That’s all I’m saying

Time to bring in Myck Kabongo

damn I didn’t realize so many players declined the invitation.

when fully healthy Canada has a pretty damn good team. Not too mention a lot of your players are pretty young.

Yeah it sucks because this was supposed to be the year we made some noise but injuries to sga and Murray scared some of these and watching so many dudes go down in the playoffs scared mans.

If sga and Murray were healthy the roster would have been full up and I believe we would have medaled.

Gotta be salty for nurse, nash, and barret sr. I know they put in alot of work to get the commitments and this would have been the best team we ever put out. Still is technically but I don't think they medal without all the injuries and withdraws..
😪

Time to bring in Myck Kabongo

Not sure if you joking but I peeped him a couple times at BAL he was one of the better guards out there from the 4-5 games I watched. Crazy speed and handle. Still can't shoot at high level tho. Should just stay at BAL and keep killing them niggas

Not sure if you joking but I peeped him a couple times at BAL he was one of the better guards out there from the 4-5 games I watched. Crazy speed and handle. Still can't shoot at high level tho. Should just stay at BAL and keep killing them niggas

Nah Myck always good in my book

Back