Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Markets play a part but majority of these teams especially Pelicans need to start at the top of their own organization

fired Demps to take a sidestep at best with griffin

then did the same thing firing Gentry for SVG

good players should want to play with each other. There’s a lot of talent coming into the league right now. These dudes(FO/ownership) openly practice nepotism

Hold them accountable instead always pointing fingers at players

Funny how everybody think they know how shit works and don't have the slightest clue

Come on, we are in 2021, I would hope we have moved past just judging players just based off points, assist and rebounds.

Oh well, I know some of u guys a “Analytics Phobic” and this is not a hill I am willing to die on at this time of night, so I will keep it moving.

He was better than a few dudes.

yiu believe he wasn’t but he was. A nigga that averaged 7 points and less than 1 assist a game got in over him.

I’m done. Y’all got it

Come on, we are in 2021, I would hope we have moved past just judging players just based off points, assist and rebounds.

Oh well, I know some of u guys a “Analytics Phobic” and this is not a hill I am willing to die on at this time of night, so I will keep it moving.

Go ahead and drop those analytics. I thought young Cole had a valid point.

Two close out games tomorrow.....game 7 on Saturday...Potential game 7's Sunday...Draft lottery on Monday

DeVPyM8UwAA5z4O.jpg

He finished off the season on a high note, averaging 16.3 points, 5.3 rebounds and 3.2 assists in nine games during the month of May. His run in the final month included a career-high 37 points in the regular-season finale on May 16. Despite his strong run to end the season, Anthony earned just one first-team vote and 38 second-team votes for 40 total points. He received the 12th most points in the final voting, finishing behind Denver Nuggets guard Facundo Campazzo. Based on his reaction on social media, Anthony didn’t agree with the voting.

– via Cody Taylor @ Yahoo! Sports

Back