Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Okay bet.

What’s the problem with the medical staff. This ain’t the same staff from years ago. But go head, you most have some inside knowledge on it so I legit would like to hear about it.

I honestly don't know his exact beef with medical staff....I just know "he doesnt like the medical staff"

Zion came into the season in great shape to the surprise of most people...maybe he found some trainers and medical personnel outside of the Pelcians organization who helped him and they told him what the Pelicans was were doing wrong

Idk

Also.

all these new player want the big city living. All the spider shows push it so it’s in their head. Plus it’s more money when it comes to endorsements.
As of now the under 25 guys are happy to be leading their own teams. I see them doing the opposite of what LeBron and the super friends did. Some of these young guys don't even like each other so the superteams might be winding down. Especially when it's time to discuss a new CBA

As of now the under 25 guys are happy to be leading their own teams. I see them doing the opposite of what LeBron and the super friends did. Some of these young guys don't even like each other so the superteams might be winding down. Especially when it's time to discuss a new CBA

I hope so.

Duos is great IMO

But that Trio shit is wack and only one team like that right now and that’s the Nets.

I also see the Lakers getting a true third star next year.

A lot of team got them duos on deck right now

Back