Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Zion dont wanna be in NO so you wanna send him to minnesota?
It’s not the team that drafted him fuck where he wants to play at that point if I’m Griffin lol

Also I’m was trying to make a nice duo out of him and Edwards while also giving Ingram legitimate help that wouldn’t step on his toes and a more complete lineup that fit better

Lol this is the type of thinking that had Tim Duncan re-sign with the spurs instead of the magic because Doc said Tim Duncan's wife couldn't fly with the team. You got a generational talent surrounded by mismatch parts coming off 2 missed playoff appearances. The shine from the AD trade has worn off and David Griffin is fighting for his job this offseason

reading some of the stuff going on with Zion’s family members (and his) request and the Orlando Tim Duncan situation, it’s obvious that it’s two totally different things.

supposedly someone in Zion’s family (and him) had issues with team support staff which the Pelicans changed to accommodate Zion but his family (supposedly) bashed Van Gundy for being to rigid and demanding and supposedly other stuff.

from the sounds of it he was complaining to family members about being coached to play a certain way and they carried the water for him so he wouldn’t look like a bad guy. Lol.

Getting spooky in the Bayou

tenor.gif

I’m salty but this ain’t good for the league overall ifall the stars keep wanting to go to the same teams.

Might as well close a few teams down or add to another big city.

Give Jersey another team

Back