Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I liked the bubble because it was no outside factors. Just hooping.

But I do miss the crowd and atmosphere for a playoff game

Did matt barnes actually not even say nothing about dude? Cause that changes things completely in my eyes. I figured barnes shit on him from the way Kwame was going in but if he did all that just because barnes was in the same room when niggas was talking shit ehhhhhhh...

Matt didn't say anything. GA wasn't really disrespectful. Stephen Jackson called him a bum multiple times.

The bubble was cool. It did what it needed it to do, but a lot of these arenas are paid with some public state funding.

They need fans in those arenas if a playoff opportunity presents itself. Those games also employ the season workers in those arenas and bring in revenue for tickets, merch, concessions, etc...

Fuckin Ainge man...should of had Turner...
So that he'd be unavailable right now? Lol he gets paid too much for his inconsistent ways. Rob can't stay healthy but his shot blocking, rebounding and above the rim play is similar to what Turner can give us, and it wouldn't cost $18 mil a year

So that he'd be unavailable right now? Lol he gets paid too much for his inconsistent ways. Rob can't stay healthy but his shot blocking, rebounding and above the rim play is similar to what Turner can give us, and it wouldn't cost $18 mil a year

Who cares about the cost lmao? Yall broke?

How you bringing up the cost like its hurting your pockets? @BlackAx410

Nigga in here like "yall got bill's?"

You niggas have no flexibility but trying to contend. That's when you spend the money.

Back