Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Bring some of that energy to Stephen A.

I think he is more pissed at folks he actually knows, played with, and against who are trying to belittle him. Especially when they never had issues or that same energy when he was actually in their vicinity. I would also venture to guess that he feels it makes no sense to talk about or pay attention to a person who never even came close to the what he accomplished in his field.

Either way this whole ordeal has gotten crazy and I wouldn't be surprised if something even more embarrassing and inappropriate came of this for all parties involved.

I think he is more pissed at folks he actually knows, played with, and against who are trying to belittle him. Especially when they never had issues or that same energy when he was actually in their vicinity. I would also venture to guess that he feels it makes no sense to talk about or pay attention to a person who never even came close to the what he accomplished in his field.

Either way this whole ordeal has gotten crazy and I wouldn't be surprised if something even more embarrassing and inappropriate came of this for all parties involved.
Stephen A is part of the reason Kwame gets clowned a lot. But I understand what you’re saying.

Back