Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Turner Sports plans to have its NBA broadcast teams work remotely from its Atlanta studios during the first two rounds of the scheduled NBA Playoffs, moving on-site for the conference finals, according to the New York Post. TNT announcers called games exclusively from their homes during the regular season, save for the All-Star Game. [NYP 5.17]

Atleast the announcers was there. Atleast there was no travel to tire out players Atleast they could all hang out until they were eliminated. Everything was neutral

I liked that

I understand, but no thanks. No more bubble shit for me. Let me ask. Would you have been mad if the heat were the one seed and had to play at a neutral site and ended up losing to Milwaukee and they ended up in the finals?

Did matt barnes actually not even say nothing about dude? Cause that changes things completely in my eyes. I figured barnes shit on him from the way Kwame was going in but if he did all that just because barnes was in the same room when niggas was talking shit ehhhhhhh...

Atleast the announcers was there. Atleast there was no travel to tire out players Atleast they could all hang out until they were eliminated. Everything was neutral

I liked that
I feel that but I guess im not tryna PA announcers screaming to a bunch of screens again lol

I remember when Luka hit that game winner and the announcer was just like LUKAAAAAAAAAAA
and it just stuck out like a sore thumb

I feel that but I guess im not tryna PA announcers screaming to a bunch of screens again lol

I remember when Luka hit that game winner and the announcer was just like LUKAAAAAAAAAAA
and it just stuck out like a sore thumb
I’d rather that then hearing somebody call the game from home lol

I understand, but no thanks. No more bubble shit for me. Let me ask. Would you have been mad if the heat were the one seed and had to play at a neutral site and ended up losing to Milwaukee and they ended up in the finals?
What? No I see you’re trying to use that home court advantage angle and yeah I get that teams would want that but I feel like if it’s a neutral site then you can’t complain because the other team isn’t at an advantage either

you can’t also complain because unlike March madness it’s a 7 game series instead of 1 game so if you lose the series it’s not from a game where a team was on fire or something

if you a good team you should be able to play anywhere Imo

Did matt barnes actually not even say nothing about dude? Cause that changes things completely in my eyes. I figured barnes shit on him from the way Kwame was going in but if he did all that just because barnes was in the same room when niggas was talking shit ehhhhhhh...
Collateral damage?

You don’t have to say shit to participate in talking shit.

What? No I see you’re trying to use that home court advantage angle and yeah I get that teams would want that but I feel like if it’s a neutral site then you can’t complain because the other team isn’t at an advantage either

you can’t also complain because unlike March madness it’s a 7 game series instead of 1 game so if you lose the series it’s not from a game where a team was on fire or something

if you a good team you should be able to play anywhere Imo

1 seed should have home court. Period. I do miss the real playoff atmosphere.

Collateral damage?

You don’t have to say shit to participate in talking shit.

Yeah but you took it all the way to talking about his kids and bm tho... nah. I don't see how that's par for the course cause he laughed at some shit that was said.

Back