Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Not at all. There's no comparison.

Is CP3 the Suns best player?
Arguably

I mean yeah booker’s stats are higher but that doesn’t always clear cut mean someone is better than the other

Chris Paul is putting up all star level stats and has taken a team that was a lotto team to tied I believe for the best record in the league

booker has never played in the playoffs and his first time will be because Chris Paul

that kinda value is what a MVP candidate should have Imo

even before Murray’s injury, Chris Paul had his Suns with a better record than the nuggets

Arguably

I mean yeah booker’s stats are higher but that doesn’t always clear cut mean someone is better than the other

Chris Paul is putting up all star level stats and has taken a team that was a lotto team to tied I believe for the best record in the league

booker has never played in the playoffs and his first time will be because Chris Paul

that kinda value is what a MVP candidate should have Imo

even before Murray’s injury, Chris Paul had his Suns with a better record than the nuggets

So if there's an argument if he's even the best player on his team, how on Earth can you compare him to a player who is clearly the best player on their team and has superior numbers across the board?

So if there's an argument if he's even the best player on his team, how on Earth can you compare him to a player who is clearly the best player on their team and has superior numbers across the board?
I guess the same way igoudala won Finals MVP even though he wasn’t the best player on the team. Booker could be better but he has never shown he can even get the Suns to the playoffs

Chris Paul come and they are the best in the league

Are you saying MVP has to be the best player? Why can’t it be the most important player on the best team in the league?

I guess the same way igoudala won Finals MVP even though he wasn’t the best player on the team. Booker could be better but he has never shown he can even get the Suns to the playoffs

Are you saying MVP has to be the best player? Why can’t it be the most important player on the best team in the league?
The MVP has never been about the most valuable player. Well at least maybe going back the last 10-15 awards or so

What does the bold have to do with what I asked? Read my question again, because I dont think you understood it.

I'm saying you can't compare Jokic's season to CP3's and think there is an argument unless you're bringing in sentimentality. Look at the numbers.

Back