Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lmao

I was definitely trying to compare paul George to carmelo earlier

but if you’re saying carmelo, he isn’t a star anymore

if you’re just showing me, no that’s not true melo was the best scorer in the league up until about 2015

PG a better overall player than melo though imo

Lmao

I was definitely trying to compare paul George to carmelo earlier

but if you’re saying carmelo, he isn’t a star anymore

if you’re just showing me, no that’s not true melo was the best scorer in the league up until about 2015

PG a better overall player than melo though imo
They’re some of the most hated on NBA Twitter today.

Bjorkgren’s communication style has been categorized as aggressive and abrasive with players and members of the Pacers staff, from his front-of-the-bench assistants down to trainers and equipment personnel. That behavior was cited as the cause for one assistant coach’s resignation and one player to elect for season-ending surgery.

"Typically younger coaches bring a more positive, spirited, encouraging behavior, not an antagonistic approach," said an assistant general manager.

the question was about efficiency, at least how i view the comparison

PG is a more efficient scorer and rarely takes "bad" hero ball type shots

that is prime melo. Iso wing or post action, turn around jumpers and not a lot of taking guys off the dribble to the basket w/o looking for the bailout foul call

Melo could definitely get hot and was a bucket, but, at the expense of his efficiency.

Bjorkgren’s communication style has been categorized as aggressive and abrasive with players and members of the Pacers staff, from his front-of-the-bench assistants down to trainers and equipment personnel. That behavior was cited as the cause for one assistant coach’s resignation and one player to elect for season-ending surgery.

"Typically younger coaches bring a more positive, spirited, encouraging behavior, not an antagonistic approach," said an assistant general manager.

Tell that racist thug to go back to Toronto

Back