Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Bjorkgren’s communication style has been categorized as aggressive and abrasive with players and members of the Pacers staff, from his front-of-the-bench assistants down to trainers and equipment personnel. That behavior was cited as the cause for one assistant coach’s resignation and one player to elect for season-ending surgery.

"Typically younger coaches bring a more positive, spirited, encouraging behavior, not an antagonistic approach," said an assistant general manager.

This actually makes a lot of sense because people have described Nick Nurse the same way but Nurse had vets like Lowry and Gasop who kind of balanced things out helped with the buy in....and of course Nurse is just a better overall coach

Not saying they had to keep McMillan because he has his own limitations that get exposed in the playoffs but they definitely fucked up with his replacement

Do you think they're record would be better if they went to point Zion sooner in the season?

Just because he runs the point a few times don’t mean he’s running the point.

Our coach is still there so the record would be the same.

You is what your record say you is.

Just because he runs the point a few times don’t mean he’s running the point.

Our coach is still there so the record would be the same.

You is what your record say you is.
Why are you so literal man. You know the point people mean when they say point Zion. Does he have to be listed as PG on the roster to qualify for this or something?

And they're record isn't as cut and dry either. I thought you said you watch the games🤔

Why are you so literal man. You know the point people mean when they say point Zion. Does he have to be listed as PG on the roster to qualify for this or something?

And they're record isn't as cut and dry either. I thought you said you watch the games🤔

The record is cut and dry. At the end of the day. Your record is your record and they ain’t the only teams dealing with what we dealing with. We ain’t a one off.

I say this. If we had a different coach we would be better

The record is cut and dry. At the end of the day. Your record is your record and they ain’t the only teams dealing with what we dealing with. We ain’t a one off.

I say this. If we had a different coach we would be better
I disagree but ok

Back