Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you just going to act like willian Costa Luiz Hazard Courtois had a good relationship with conte??

Nope. I’m gonna act like what I said...I never see him throw individual players under the bus.

When a manager publicly embarrass one player, it will create factions within the team...some teammates will stand by the player, others will agree with the manager. Means there is not team harmony. Leads to losing the dressing room when results are not positive.

Every manager falls out with players, but society has changed, as Jose once said “these new players are brats”...it calls for better man management. I’m not saying Jose can’t do it, he just hasn’t in his last three jobs which lead to sackings.

Really? Costa was actively trying to leave Chelsea and sent his demands via text to Conte...lmao

“First of all, I am a person that doesn’t want to speak badly about a situation with a player from a club that I trained,” Conte told The Telegraph.

I can quote the rest but he didn’t embarrass him even after he left.

Really? Costa was actively trying to leave Chelsea and sent his demands via text to Conte...lmao

“First of all, I am a person that doesn’t want to speak badly about a situation with a player from a club that I trained,” Conte told The Telegraph.

I can quote the rest but he didn’t embarrass him even after he left.

The Costa who stopped playing for Chelsea while the club was 5th??

Let's just make this easy name me one club Conte hasn't fallen out with... Just 1

Lmao...bruh. I swear I just said some players will take the side of the player over the manager. Your go to was Willian? Who couldn’t get much game time under Conte? You could argue he was embarrassed by being pulled off by Conte, but then again Conte won you guys the league so...
You forgot he blocked out Conte in a photo when you man won the league?

I originally said Conte falls out with his bosses rather than the team and his bosses.

Ask yourself why we going back and forth right now. You didn’t wanna let the Jose joke fly and now we here.

Lmao...bruh. I swear I just said some players will take the side of the player over the manager. Your go to was Willian? Who couldn’t get much game time under Conte? You could argue he was embarrassed by being pulled off by Conte, but then again Conte won you guys the league so...
You forgot he blocked out Conte in a photo when you man won the league?

I originally said Conte falls out with his bosses rather than the team and his bosses.

Ask yourself why we going back and forth right now. You didn’t wanna let the Jose joke fly and now we here.
Your facts are wrong my guy.

The guy played over 30 games under Conte in 2 seasons if that's not much game time then I'm confused.

Conte won the league the first season the second season we finished 5th and won the fa cup Willian blocked him out that photo.

Luiz fell out with Conte after his first season. Courtois also expressed his unhappiness. When Conte left hazard said he was unhappy with things under Conte.

Cesc said Conte didn't like him even though he constantly played well. It wasn't until matic was sold Cesc got games.

I'm literally going back with you because everything you have said is extremely fabricated

Your facts are wrong my guy.

The guy played over 30 games under Conte in 2 seasons if that's not much game time then I'm confused.

Conte won the league the first season the second season we finished 5th and won the fa cup Willian blocked him out that photo.

Luiz fell out with Conte after his first season. Courtois also expressed his unhappiness. When Conte left hazard said he was unhappy with things under Conte.

Cesc said Conte didn't like him even though he constantly played well. It wasn't until matic was sold Cesc got games.

I'm literally going back with you because everything you have said is extremely fabricated

Phew! I was becoming concerned my vivid memories of Chelsea were more correct than yours! Now that was uncomfortable.

Again, my only point before you said I was obsessed with Jose was I never seen him (single out individual players) do it publicly in the same way I seen Jose do it. This was in reference to comment where I said I thought Conte was a new and improved version of Jose.

Since life is kinda proving my point as Conte is winning major trophies right now and Jose trophy haul has fell off in recent years...maybe, he could be a new and improved version?

All the Chelsea correct facts is for you man...I give no fucks.

And fam, you couldn’t let the Jose joke fly!..lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back